InfiniteWill
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hello, i was wondering if i can send a photocopy of my passport as I am unable to send it. This is because im using it to go abroad. However I have been accepted Student finance before.

I also am applying for Tuition loan only.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
SFE need you to send original ID documents not copies
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
SFE need you to send original ID documents not copies
I heard they accept certified copies? which would be much easier to do. And since I am only applying for Tuition Loan, i am able to send certified copies.. idk if this is true?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by InfiniteWill)
I heard they accept certified copies? which would be much easier to do. And since I am only applying for Tuition Loan, i am able to send certified copies.. idk if this is true?
You would need to ask whoever you heard this from
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
(Original post by PQ)
You would need to ask whoever you heard this from
I read it online in this forum.. but post is 5 years.. maybe a year old too.. so i just need confirmation before i proceed

The link they provided (on TSR) also didnt work.. i don't know if TSR invalidates links after a while or Student finance changed something or stopped supporting it
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I read it online in this forum.. but post is 5 years.. maybe a year old too.. so i just need confirmation before i proceed

The link they provided (on TSR) also didnt work.. i don't know if TSR invalidates links after a while or Student finance changed something or stopped supporting it
Hi, we only accept certified ID from EU applicants. However an EU applicant can now just supply their settled status share code instead of sending ID.

We don't accept certified ID from SFe/home applicants.
Thanks, Isaac
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, we only accept certified ID from EU applicants. However an EU applicant can now just supply their settled status share code instead of sending ID.

We don't accept certified ID from SFe/home applicants.
Thanks, Isaac
I have sent EU Share code and EU settlement confirmation letter regarding to prove my identity
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have sent EU Share code and EU settlement confirmation letter regarding to prove my identity
You could of just wrote it on the application form, the letter isn't required if you do that.

Thanks, Isaac
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
You could of just wrote it on the application form, the letter isn't required if you do that.

Thanks, Isaac
i applied online, so i don't know where to write this?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i applied online, so i don't know where to write this?
I'm not sure it's possible to write it online. You can just upload the share code in that case. You don't need to send it in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
I'm not sure it's possible to write it online. You can just upload the share code in that case. You don't need to send it in the post.
Thanks, Isaac
Great I was advised by someone on Twitter then. only reason i asked again is to confirm they told me to upload confirmation letter.. but regardless its okay
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Great I was advised by someone on Twitter then. only reason i asked again is to confirm they told me to upload confirmation letter.. but regardless its okay
That's perfect, if you have any further queries please let me know

I hope you have a great weekend.
InfiniteWill
Rep:
?
That's perfect, if you have any further queries please let me know

I hope you have a great weekend.
Thanks
And you too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (3)
3.53%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (12)
14.12%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (16)
18.82%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (9)
10.59%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (29)
34.12%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (16)
18.82%

Watched Threads