Get your Results Avatar Here!

Watch
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi TSR! It's results season again :eek:

This year, TSR is running the Your Path Your Future campaign, and we have some new avatars to share with you :heart:

If you are receiving results this year, or would like to show solidarity with those who are, you can change your avatar to one of these. Or, if you fancy a custom avatar, feel free to tag me or shadowdweller. Or, create your own :woo:

Need help with uploading these as your avatar?
On a computer...
Right click on the image you want to use, and click "Save image as".
Save the image onto
Go to the avatar change page here.
Select the option called "use custom avatar" and then click choose file.
Find your saved image and upload it.
Hit "Save changes", you're done. :thumbsup:

On mobile website...
Same as the above, though you may need to press and hold on the image you want to use to be able to download it to your device. Or if that fails, you could take a screenshot and then crop the image using your mobile images app to have just the avatar you want.

On mobile app...
Use one of the above two mediums.

Avatars linked here: https://imgur.com/a/pGYh5cX
Last edited by Vapordave; 1 month ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Within community guidelines, you can be as creative as you like with these images. Turn them into gifs, change the colours, designs.
Let's get behind the message and support those who are receiving results this year. :heart:

If you also fancy getting creative you can help create a poster for #YourPathYourFuture in this thread.
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you'd like a custom avatar, you're welcome to tag me and I'll do my best to sort one for you!
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:bump:
cleveranimal56
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
shadowdweller Can you do a custom for any Vegeta image you can find on the net? In whatever style. Thanks
HaydenFordz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Let’s see what you can make from this and see if it’s better then rainbow mozzie
Name:  0A94E57A-ED34-4C80-A92C-CD8C7E3E2AC1.jpeg
Views: 24
Size:  29.3 KB
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thank you so much! Love mine
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oooh! New results day campaign!

I've had my profile picture since last summer's #NoWrongPath campaign, and I love the 'space' background I had on that one so I've made a new one for this summer!
04MR17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thegalaxy)

I've had my profile picture since last summer's #NoWrongPath campaign, and I love the 'space' background I had on that one so I've made a new one for this summer!
That looks incredible :love:
StrawberryDreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

LOVE this :heart:
flaurie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
:woohoo:
CoolCavy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Thanks for running this both :hugs:

Don't think i've ever been on the receiving end before Could you make the results proud slogan in a hamster emoji silhouette rather than a TSR bubble? :ninja:

🐹
hey hey yall
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
changed my pfp but only able to do this since i cant save pics and the others are too big of a file
CheeseIsVeg
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would love a custom avatar if possible :hugs: amazing stuff!
RazzzBerries
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Would love a custom avatar if you can please! Vapordave shadowdweller taggin u two cool beans because I'm not talented enough to make my own :lol:

Name:  RazzzBerries.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  114.5 KB

Thanks guys :hugs:
Lemur14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago

I really love this :love: Would you mind if I copy it?
thegalaxy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Lemur14)
I really love this :love: Would you mind if I copy it?
Go for it! I've attached it to this post too in case it get a bit fuzzy copying it off my profile
Attached files
Pink Unicorn
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vapordave)
Hi TSR! It's results season again :eek:

This year, TSR is running the Your Path Your Future campaign, and we have some new avatars to share with you :heart:

If you are receiving results this year, or would like to show solidarity with those who are, you can change your avatar to one of these. Or, if you fancy a custom avatar, feel free to tag me or shadowdweller. Or, create your own :woo:

Need help with uploading these as your avatar?
On a computer...
Right click on the image you want to use, and click "Save image as".
Save the image onto
Go to the avatar change page here.
Select the option called "use custom avatar" and then click choose file.
Find your saved image and upload it.
Hit "Save changes", you're done. :thumbsup:

On mobile website...
Same as the above, though you may need to press and hold on the image you want to use to be able to download it to your device. Or if that fails, you could take a screenshot and then crop the image using your mobile images app to have just the avatar you want.

On mobile app...
Use one of the above two mediums.

Avatars linked here: https://imgur.com/a/pGYh5cX
Thank you, these are wonderful! :hugs:
nikkiblonsky
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Within community guidelines, you can be as creative as you like with these images. Turn them into gifs, change the colours, designs.
Let's get behind the message and support those who are receiving results this year. :heart:

If you also fancy getting creative you can help create a poster for #YourPathYourFuture in this thread.
you could give your avatar a glowup, maybe throw in a gucci bag for the aesthetic
Obolinda
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Vapordave shadowdweller

may u pls do mine
Name:  20181204_205839 (1).jpg
Views: 17
Size:  27.0 KB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.6%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.04%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (35)
16.51%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.62%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
26.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.34%

Watched Threads