The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CaptainDuckie
Also @04MR17 thanks for reminding me I had results day soon

Honestly mate, I didn’t wanna know lol

:laugh: Yeah sorry about that :colondollar:

But honestly, you and everyone else receiving results this year are going to be okay. :heart:

:tsr: is here to help and we'll be here all through the week to help and support you with whatever is needed.
Look out for the users with red Clearing and Application Advisors. :smile:
Original post by Aethomson
I remember seeing you in the medicine applicant threads way back at Christmas/January time!!! What uni did you end up firming??

we don’t talk about medicine over here..... :emo:
Original post by 04MR17
:laugh: Yeah sorry about that :colondollar:

But honestly, you and everyone else receiving results this year are going to be okay. :heart:

:tsr: is here to help and we'll be here all through the week to help and support you with whatever is needed.
Look out for the users with red Clearing and Application Advisors. :smile:

cheers
Original post by LionKingGamer
im so scared :eek:

You’ve got this! :jive:
Original post by laurawatt
You’ve got this! :jive:

Thank you!!
Reply 26
For some reason I don't feel nervous or excited... yet
Original post by 04MR17
Hi people :smile:

I'm quoting you into this thread because you've posted in one of our threads for the GCSE or A Level cohort for 2020/21. Whether that's in one of the Results Countdown threads, or the Year 13/Year 11 thread.

If you'd like to help share the love with some of your fellow students receiving results, then please have a read of the OP, get involved in some of our threads (see post 2), change your avatar and be kind to everyone you see on the site. :heart:

#YourPathYourFuture

Spoiler

I can’t lie I’m a bit too drunk to process what you just wrote all those quotes are overwhelming aka me trying to drown out the thought of next week xxxx
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Vetofferholder1
I can’t lie I’m a bit too drunk to process what you just wrote all those quotes are overwhelming aka me trying to drown out the thought of next week xxxx
That's very sweet of you. :smile:

When the fun stops, stop. :hand:
Good luck Guys! Sure youll all ace it!

I got my BTEC results last year and i know how it feels. I think the unknown is the worst part of it as its partly out of your control. It was honestly not as bad as it was made out to be once the results arrived, try not to panic if you dont get the result you want as theres plenty of support and help out there and there are still plenty of options, they may even accept you anyway!

To take the nerves away id suggest keeping busy, do stuff you enjoy, go on a trip, enjoy

Good luck once again! Youve all got this!

hold in there. so many people have been in your shoes and have experienced exactly what you have experienced. whatever you get, there are so so many successful options available so it's really not the be all end all, even though it might feel like it right now! :yep:
Good luck to absolutely everyone receiving their results this year :grouphugs:
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by 04MR17
Hi people :smile:

I'm quoting you into this thread because you've posted in one of our threads for the GCSE or A Level cohort for 2020/21. Whether that's in one of the Results Countdown threads, or the Year 13/Year 11 thread.

If you'd like to help share the love with some of your fellow students receiving results, then please have a read of the OP, get involved in some of our threads (see post 2), change your avatar and be kind to everyone you see on the site. :heart:

#YourPathYourFuture

Spoiler

:0 thats my poster :cry2:
“Success is sometimes the outcome of a whole string of failures.” - Vincent Van Gogh

I went to a Van Gogh exhibition yesterday and this quote really stuck out to me, probably due to results day being so close!

Just cos lots of different things may have gone wrong, it doesn't mean you aren't or won't be successful! Good luck everyone! #YourPathYourFuture
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Ten-Ten
Well results day is coming, after that I’ll got uni. And after uni I have absolutely no idea. But one problem at a time 😂😂

This was my philosophy as well :smile: Once at uni, it took me a year to decide on my exact career path and tbh I'm still working out where I want to go from my current position. It's hard to plan too far ahead; there's nothing wrong with just planning the next step each time.
Original post by CatusStarbright
This was my philosophy as well :smile: Once at uni, it took me a year to decide on my exact career path and tbh I'm still working out where I want to go from my current position. It's hard to plan too far ahead; there's nothing wrong with just planning the next step each time.

Yeah. I used to have a detailed plan for my career from the grades I would need, subjects I would have to do, qualifications I would have to get. But something always went wrong so now I’m going with the flow
good luck everyone!

You got this! Lots of luck to you :h:
Reply 38
Good luck to everyone. Hopefully we all get the grades that we deserve 😊🤞
I mean I took a gap year and applying via clearing so Im scared about getting a place in one of the subjects I want. Good Luck to everyone in the same boat.

Latest