Anyone speak fluent French? In need of a pen pal

Watch
I'mnotginger
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I'm going into Year 11 this September and am struggling with my GCSE French atm. I am currently predicted a 6 but I believe I can do better. Language and communication is really important to me and so I would ideally want to achieve an 7/8/9. Plus, there's a girl in my class who's entire personality is her outstanding grades and most people in our year find her to be insufferable (not my words, their's) and so the look on her face when I tell her I got an A* like she is most definitely going to get would be priceless and something for my friends and I to laugh about. So, if anyone speaks fluent French (or is French and currently learning English), would you be willing to be a sort of pen pal and help me practise my French more effectively with real life conversation?
Last edited by I'mnotginger; 1 month ago
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm not fluent but I'm willing to help. I'm going into yr10 in September and am doing Spanish in school and French as additional GCSE as I'm not allowed to do 2 languages in school
I'mnotginger
Rep:
?
(Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06)
I'm not fluent but I'm willing to help. I'm going into yr10 in September and am doing Spanish in school and French as additional GCSE as I'm not allowed to do 2 languages in school
Oh ok cool. What grade are you currently achieving in French, may I ask?
PastelColours
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
haha I love your reason for doing well in French, all the best hope you get the grade so you can show her
hxnnxh_13.11.06
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by I'mnotginger)
Oh ok cool. What grade are you currently achieving in French, may I ask?
I was going to take it in yr9. I'm achieving 8/9
I'mnotginger
Rep:
?
(Original post by PastelColours)
haha I love your reason for doing well in French, all the best hope you get the grade so you can show her
Fanx luv xx 😘
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads