How do I know if my crush Likes me back?

Watch
stxxrkat
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is there signs that he likes me?
Satori Tendō
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ask him
stxxrkat
Rep:
?
(Original post by Satori Tendō)
Ask him
ok, i'll do that but he never answers the messages I send him
Bowlol
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by stxxrkat)
Find out off of a mutual friend
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
To be brutally honest, that's probably a sign that he isn't interested in you and that you should move on and find someone else.
stxxrkat
Rep:
?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
To be brutally honest, that's probably a sign that he isn't interested in you and that you should move on and find someone else.
The reason he doesn't answer me is because I email him on his school account and he doesn't go on it that much
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The reason he doesn't answer me is because I email him on his school account and he doesn't go on it that much
Ohh, okay fair enough. In that case, I would recommend not particularly looking for signs that he likes you. One can spend a lot of time speculating and overthinking about that kind of thing and it doesn't get you anywhere. Instead, find ways to spend more time with him and to talk to him more. Are there other platforms you can use to talk with him besides his school email? Make it clear that you're interested in him!
stxxrkat
Rep:
?
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Ohh, okay fair enough. In that case, I would recommend not particularly looking for signs that he likes you. One can spend a lot of time speculating and overthinking about that kind of thing and it doesn't get you anywhere. Instead, find ways to spend more time with him and to talk to him more. Are there other platforms you can use to talk with him besides his school email? Make it clear that you're interested in him!
I'm interested in him, We've been friends since 1st grade! And the only known platform that I know of is School email. But my friend sent him an email last week asking him who his crush is (If he has one) And at the end of the email I told her to put this in, "Not to freak you out or anything but someone likes u"
stxxrkat
Rep:
?
He's also very active on his school acc when school starts again
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads