The Student Room Group

Results Day

Do you also receive your AS results on results day as A level students? Or is it just a progress summer report given to you in July? I don't what to do.
Original post by gladiator21
Do you also receive your AS results on results day as A level students? Or is it just a progress summer report given to you in July? I don't what to do.

Are you in Yr12 or Yr13? Studying in England, Wales, NI or elsewhere?

If I remember correctly, when I received my AS result in 2017 it was on the same day as A Level results day.

I have no idea if things are the same now though, especially with the current circumstances.

Why don't you just ask your college/ sixth form?
(edited 2 years ago)
Hey, I’m not sure about this year but last year I got my AS results on Alevel results day. Your school should tell you
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Are you in Yr12 or Yr13? Studying in England, Wales, NI or elsewhere?

I'm in Yr12 studying in England

Hi @gladiator21

AS and A level results day is Tuesday 10th August. Normally, your school/college will email you about your AS results on the day. If you are still unsure, pop your college an email and I'm sure they will be able to clear up any confusion.

Good luck for results day!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Emily, Student Ambassador and 2nd year PPE student
I'm in Yr12 studying in England

At the school I work at the AS level results get received by the school on the same day as A levels but we just give them to pupils on the first day back in September as AS levels not generally needed for uni.

Quick Reply

Latest