The Student Room Group

He’s being insecure already?

The guy I’m seeing and i were texting and he asked me what was i doing. I told him i was in the bed about to get up because i had been sleeping all day. And he texted back and said “who’s been over there”?
You've already posted this last night, bestie
From someone who recently ended it with an insecure guy (who ended up accusing me of cheating when there was no-one else, and I spent most of our relationship justifying things to him), DUMP and RUNNN!! It's a huge red flag, if it's like this from the beginning, it'll only get worse.
Original post by Anonymous
The guy I’m seeing and i were texting and he asked me what was i doing. I told him i was in the bed about to get up because i had been sleeping all day. And he texted back and said “who’s been over there”?

maybe he was joking? or maybe its something to do with the way he's felt in the past with other girls?
Either: he's joking, he really is the jealous type, paranoid & very controlling or a future ex from hell.
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
If you find his sense of humour very unpleasant or are sensing danger- dump him and find a more compatible guy.
Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending