LegalTom
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by LegalTom)
Hope we both get the interviews😭 I’ll keep you posted. 🙃
I got my interview!! 😭
StillApplying1
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 weeks ago
I got my interview!! 😭
Amazing!! Is the phone interview soon or in several weeks?
LegalTom
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by StillApplying1)
Amazing!! Is the phone interview soon or in several weeks?
It’s taking place in a weeks time. You had yours?
StillApplying1
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
It’s taking place in a weeks time. You had yours?
Yes me too. Have you heard whether getting an interview early on means you have higher chances? Or is it totally randomized? I think they’re interviewing into January 2022. Makes me wonder if people with higher scores/profiles are interviewed first?
Last edited by StillApplying1; 3 weeks ago
LegalTom
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by StillApplying1)
Yes me too. Have you heard whether getting an interview early on means you have higher chances? Or is it totally randomized? I think they’re interviewing into January 2022. Makes me wonder if people with higher scores/profiles are interviewed first?
I think it’s either random or just in order of how sooner you respond to the application, But I don’t think it means anything. Is your interview in Jan?
BlibberBlabber
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I got mostly aligned for the first questionaire and above average in the second one and it says that Ive been unsuccessful.

https://euauthoring.panpowered.com/D...OQ2pS3z7p2fgc1

https://euauthoring.panpowered.com/D...FHlcpm97K6jcM1
Last edited by BlibberBlabber; 3 weeks ago
Maribella_321
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Just a little update! Got my interview at the end of this month!! I'm excited but honestly afraid too.
LegalTom
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
Congrats! Hope we sail through!!
Last edited by LegalTom; 3 weeks ago
Sweetchocs_
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
I applied for other civil service fast streams including the SDIP. I passed all my online tests and completed my video interview a few weeks ago. But I still haven’t got an interview date for SDIP?
neonX
Rep:
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by iStudent26)
Hello,

I applied for the SDIP, too, alongside 3 Fast Stream programmes. But, I haven't had to submit any information about my motivations and where I would prefer to work. Instead, I was invited to do the Work Based Scenarios and, following that, a Video Interview. It will be interesting to hear what other SDIP applicants have had to complete so far.
Same for me
Sweetchocs_
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by iStudent26)
Hello,

I applied for the SDIP, too, alongside 3 Fast Stream programmes. But, I haven't had to submit any information about my motivations and where I would prefer to work. Instead, I was invited to do the Work Based Scenarios and, following that, a Video Interview. It will be interesting to hear what other SDIP applicants have had to complete so far.
I’m thesame here applied for 2 other streams and got through to the interviews and still haven’t heard anything yet
Duffy97
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hey all

I did SDIP this year and just wanted to let you guys about the waiting times.

There’s often a long wait between completing one part of the application and waiting for the next. I waited about 4 months after my telephone interview before I received a offer. And then I waited another 4-5 months before I actually started in my department!

Also make the most of it, the fast pass can be very useful if you’re applying to the fast stream for 2022-23
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (13)
9.09%
Okay (43)
30.07%
A bit lacking (50)
34.97%
Not good at all (37)
25.87%

Watched Threads