The Student Room Group

Access To HE Nursing - Cell Biology

Hi!

I'm doing the A2HE Nursing Course through Learn Direct and currently on Unit 5 (Cell Biology) - assignment is to produce an Illustrated Report, I've completed the first draft and sent it to the assessor for feedback before submitting the final draft and he advised me to include recommendations.. but how do I provide recommendations on this subject?!
Has anyone done this unit and can shed any light? The report I've produced is fine other than not having recommendations, so just need to add this then I can submit it.
I have emailed him back this evening to say this, to see if he comes back to me with with some advice, but thought I'd ask on here in the meantime.

TIA
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by JLH123
Hi!

I'm doing the A2HE Nursing Course through Learn Direct and currently on Unit 5 (Cell Biology) - assignment is to produce an Illustrated Report, I've completed the first draft and sent it to the assessor for feedback before submitting the final draft and he advised me to include recommendations.. but how do I provide recommendations on this subject?!
Has anyone done this unit and can shed any light? The report I've produced is fine other than not having recommendations, so just need to add this then I can submit it.
I have emailed him back this evening to say this, to see if he comes back to me with with some advice, but thought I'd ask on here in the meantime.

TIA

Hi! I am also on this unit in my course and have had multiple speed bumps in getting my report finished >_< if you get a reply please could you post his response? My assessor won't reply to me, I'm not sure if they are on holiday or something -_- fingers crossed you get some help and a swift reply :smile:
Any of you two be able to help me with unit 4 please as I've been truly stuck on this for the past couple of weeks and its driving me insane and unit 5 .

Kind regards
Original post by LoopyLisa09
Any of you two be able to help me with unit 4 please as I've been truly stuck on this for the past couple of weeks and its driving me insane and unit 5 .

Kind regards

I can help if it’s the same as my units? Timetable and cell biology illustrated report?
Original post by LoopyLisa09

Kind regards

HI, for unit 4, basically just do a calender of what you would do and when. This unit really confused me for ages, but it turned out to be quite easy. Pick any 10 days, then account for all your time. so wake up 7am have breakfast, walk dog, have lunch blah blah blah. Put in 10am read study material, then maybe the next day put that youll reseach for secton 1, then wite a first draft for section 1, that type of thing. Hope that helps.
Original post by hxnnxh01
I can help if it’s the same as my units? Timetable and cell biology illustrated report?

Hi I’m wondering if your still doing this course?
Original post by JLH123
Hi!

TIA

Hello,please can you advice me on how you did your illustrated report on cell biology assignment ?l am doing the same assignment now . Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending