The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

University of Warwick 2022 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys do we have a whatsapp/Instagram grp?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Hey guys I’m trying to see something… for those who applied to Warwick, (regardless of the course you applied to) over the past few days have you received any offer? Because it seems very quiet in terms of offers and I’m trying to see if Warwick are actually holding off on giving out offers until after the equal considerations deadline
Original post by Anonymous
Hey guys I’m trying to see something… for those who applied to Warwick, (regardless of the course you applied to) over the past few days have you received any offer? Because it seems very quiet in terms of offers and I’m trying to see if Warwick are actually holding off on giving out offers until after the equal considerations deadline

Applying for law, only received an email saying that they are looking at law applications rn (basically the email most law applicants got) but apart from that nothing

The offers are definitely very slow but they are offering. Son got his last month.. yet none of his friends have an offer yet
Applying for law, only received an email saying that they are looking at law applications rn (basically the email most law applicants got) but apart from that nothing

Did you get the email saying they haven't forgotten about you?
Reply 1145
does anyone have any updates on management?
Original post by tigercloude
Did you get the email saying they haven't forgotten about you?

no lol they probably forgot about me then 😂
any home students had offer/rejection for Econ?
Original post by yesman123
any home students had offer/rejection for Econ?

Check the offer spreadsheet, many offers for Econs already.
I submitted my app a couple days ago, applied for Econ with 3 A* predicted. Can someone kindly explain to me how the UCAS Jan 26 equal consideration deadline works if some offers have already been given?
Original post by financeiswacc
I submitted my app a couple days ago, applied for Econ with 3 A* predicted. Can someone kindly explain to me how the UCAS Jan 26 equal consideration deadline works if some offers have already been given?

I don’t think anyone understands it ngl
Original post by Wonkagenius
I don’t think anyone understands it ngl

not sure, but i think offers that have already been given have been to very exceptional/top students who, if Warwick waited till after the jan 26th deadline, would very likely still get an offer. i also noticed quite a few international students have received offers already. there are still many, many students who haven't gotten an offer yet though, so it doesn't mean anything bad!

Unis have years of experience with offers and lots of data to work with, so they know how many offers it's "safe" to give out without over-offering too early.

I think offers have just been given to deferred/ very strong application students/ some international students. Everyone else will receive decision after the deadline to ensure they don’t oversubscribe courses
is it accurate to assume that a load of offers/rejections will be made on the 26th/27th/28th Jan?
Original post by yesman123
is it accurate to assume that a load of offers/rejections will be made on the 26th/27th/28th Jan?

i have the same question!
Do subjects really matter at Warwick for business related courses? Are there any subjects that could reduce your chance of an offer?
I don’t know why I act like I have an offer from Warwick like I’ve planned the next year of my life on something that hasn’t even been guaranteed.
Do you guys know where the offer rate calculator is on the Warwick website?

Also how how badly would it affect my chances for law if i do both economics and business studies?
Has Warwick sent any engineering offers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending