username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I have been looking at studying international politics through clearing Looking at the rankings it seems rather low - just wondering how its overall reputation is thanks
RazzzBerries
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You can find this through university league tables or through opinion on TSR itself. Check out the City, University of London forum here.
Trinculo
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They're not particularly good at anything (other than I'm going to say nursing or something like that). It's where Asian kids who are living at home go to do business and social sciences. The union, soc and sports is beyond dire. I have never ever seen a City sports team play. I think they only field one rugby team and two football teams. Sports isn't for everyone, but I think that gives you a measure of the social life. I have also never seen a City Student at the London Union.
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Trinculo)
They're not particularly good at anything (other than I'm going to say nursing or something like that). It's where Asian kids who are living at home go to do business and social sciences. The union, soc and sports is beyond dire. I have never ever seen a City sports team play. I think they only field one rugby team and two football teams. Sports isn't for everyone, but I think that gives you a measure of the social life. I have also never seen a City Student at the London Union.
thanks, I too agree sports are important which is why I'm looking to go to Nottingham or Loughborough how do they compare to Citys rep?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads