Searching for a Replacement Tenant Glasgow

Watch
Supertramp33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a replacement tenant who can occupy my booked room at this place called Merchant City House.

Room is an accessible classic ensuite and tenancy period is from 4th September '21 to 27th August '22. The rent is 111 pppw (per person per week). The place is nice with all the major facilities like wifi, private bath, bike storage, 20 mins from University through subway, laundry, etc. You can look the place up on Unite Students webpage.
https://www.unitestudents.com/glasgo...ant-city-house

No booking deposit required and guarantor does not have to be a UK resident .
Please message, if interested, for more details.
Marcs_12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hey,

I am from Germany and currently searching for a student accommodation close to the university of strathclyde.
Unfortunately I am only studying for one semester and therefore I would only stay from september till December or January.

I know that you are looking for someone who stays for a whole year, but I thougth maybe you are thankfull for a first tenant,
so that the first half of the year is secured and therefore you only need to find someone again for the second half.
So maybe we can still help each other out.
My current plan is to arrive at Glasgow on 12.09.2021.

Let me know, what you think.

Best regards,

Marco
Supertramp33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hello there!

I am sorry but I have already found a replacement tenant for this particular room

(Original post by Marcs_12)
Hey,

I am from Germany and currently searching for a student accommodation close to the university of strathclyde.
Unfortunately I am only studying for one semester and therefore I would only stay from september till December or January.

I know that you are looking for someone who stays for a whole year, but I thougth maybe you are thankfull for a first tenant,
so that the first half of the year is secured and therefore you only need to find someone again for the second half.
So maybe we can still help each other out.
My current plan is to arrive at Glasgow on 12.09.2021.

Let me know, what you think.

Best regards,

Marco
Hey there!

I'm sorry but I have already made an arrangement for this particular room at Merchant City House, its not available anymore. However, I think there are some rooms available for semester stay ( tenancy period somewhere between Sept to Jan) at Kyle Park House. This one is also very close to Strathclyde I believe, you can give it a look. I'll link it here, maybe this will help you out

https://www.unitestudents.com/glasgo...lected=21%2F22
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (338)
83.66%
No (66)
16.34%

Watched Threads