Long distance relationships

Watch
peony98
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Is it possible for a guy to fall in love with you after less than a week online?
GabiAbi84
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
No
peony98
Rep:
?
(Original post by GabiAbi84)
No
are u certain? 😞
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by peony98)
are u certain? 😞
My answer is also no, and yes I am certain.
Kentinho99
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Is it possible for a guy to fall in love with you after less than a week online?
I mean sure it's possible. But I mean it is a bit quick. However if it's love then it's love. But be careful. I have had a lot of long distance relationships end badly. As I met them and it didn't work out. So be careful.
peony98
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kentinho99)
I mean sure it's possible. But I mean it is a bit quick. However if it's love then it's love. But be careful. I have had a lot of long distance relationships end badly. As I met them and it didn't work out. So be careful.
yes thats true i feel like its rushed
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
are u certain? 😞
Yes.
In a week it is not even possible to know the other person let alone claim to be in love with them especially in an online relationship.
It is possible to make a connection and know that it is one that you wish to pursue.
peony98
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
My answer is also no, and yes I am certain.
i feel the same i feel hes lying
peony98
Rep:
?
Yes.
In a week it is not even possible to know the other person let alone claim to be in love with them especially in an online relationship.
It is possible to make a connection and know that it is one that you wish to pursue.
he keeps saying weird things to me like he loves me which is so bizarre
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i feel the same i feel hes lying
Well if you feel like he's lying tell him that you are flattered but you need time. See where you are after about a month or maybe two if you still feel uncomfortable tell him.
GabiAbi84
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
he keeps saying weird things to me like he loves me which is so bizarre
He sounds like a creep
peony98
Rep:
?
Yes.
so its definitly a lie right?
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
yes thats true i feel like its rushed
Yeah. You need time for a relationship to work. Just talk maybe as friends and see what happens. You shouldn't rush into anything because you will get hurt.
peony98
Rep:
?
He sounds like a creep
hes like 17 and im 23 😳
peony98
Rep:
?
Yeah. You need time for a relationship to work. Just talk maybe as friends and see what happens. You shouldn't rush into anything because you will get hurt.
yes but even if i tell him hes still gonna say i love u he wont listen
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He sounds like a creep
He's probably desperate for a relationship. This is why he says it after a week. It's not right tbh. He maybe a creep who knows.
peony98
Rep:
?
He's probably desperate for a relationship. This is why he says it after a week. It's not right tbh. He maybe a creep who knows.
hes 17 lol im 23
peony98
Rep:
?
he said it way quicker than that it was on the first day i think
Kentinho99
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hes 17 lol im 23
Yeah he's desperate. He's young really young. He needs to mature a bit to be able to be in a relationship. At 16/17/18 you don't really know the world fully. He needs time to live and mature before anything solid happens.
peony98
Rep:
?
Yeah he's desperate. He's young really young. He needs to mature a bit to be able to be in a relationship. At 16/17/18 you don't really know the world fully. He needs time to live and mature before anything solid happens.
so hes using me right? plus he did weird things like asking for nudes
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads