The Student Room Group

TV in room

Going to be staying in a Unite Students room, my TVs like 20” or so - is it worth bringing it to my accommodation & what would be some good ways to keep it “up” without drilling into a wall?

Has anybody else bought their TV to accommodation in the past? Was it worth it in the end?

par the TV licence
Original post by ayyitsemil
Going to be staying in a Unite Students room, my TVs like 20” or so - is it worth bringing it to my accommodation & what would be some good ways to keep it “up” without drilling into a wall?

Has anybody else bought their TV to accommodation in the past? Was it worth it in the end?

par the TV licence

First year of uni i took a little 22” thing for halls. After that I got a proper tv.

Id definitely take one, well worth it. But you’ll have to get a tv stand and rest it on a desk. You won’t be allowed to attach fixings.
Reply 2
Original post by mnot
First year of uni i took a little 22” thing for halls. After that I got a proper tv.

Id definitely take one, well worth it. But you’ll have to get a tv stand and rest it on a desk. You won’t be allowed to attach fixings.

Turns out my TV is 32” oops. Little bit bigger but I think I’ll be taking it anyways. Gonna need to look for some tv stands
Original post by ayyitsemil
Turns out my TV is 32” oops. Little bit bigger but I think I’ll be taking it anyways. Gonna need to look for some tv stands

Yea just lookup the model number, their is almost certainly one for your screen.

Worth seeing if their is any second hand ones on ebay or something as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending