The Student Room Group

alone facing a huge mosquito

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asha_m
*takes out popcorn and sits back*

this thread is so entertaining
Original post by treateryes
You are a pathetic individual whatever the hell you are.

because i killed a fly?
oh no
Original post by Anonymous
this thread is so entertaining

Who needs sleep when there's this?
Original post by ConfusedDemon
get someones shoe / slipper
and smack that mf

I love thisss 😂😂😭
You are a pathetic individual whatever the hell you are.

there's bigger issues in the world and you're fighting about insects rights? At least pick a good argument to debate about
Yes picking on something that small makes you weak and pathetic.

this comment will affect me so much
I disagree.

Oh, of course. Slavery in China? No problem. Racial injustice? Hmph. Treading on insects is much more important
Original post by rxyaltyx
this comment will affect me so much

You will never truly be the same again - broken beyond repair
Original post by Asha_m
Oh, of course. Slavery in China? No problem. Racial injustice? Hmph. Treading on insects is much more important

Who cares about all that stuff when people are killing mosquitos??????
Yes picking on something that small makes you weak and pathetic.

yes i am a former mosquito (or whatever OP killed) and i appreciate my lawyer talking about saving us on TSR, what an impact they’ve made. Come my fellow 🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🪲🐜🐜🐜🐞🪲🪲🪲🪳🪳🪳🪳🦟🦟🦟🦟🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🦗🦗🦗🦗🕷🕷🕷🕷 let us be ugly creatures in peace, hoorah!!!!!
Original post by rxyaltyx
Who cares about all that stuff when people are killing mosquitos??????

Yeah. 'Narcissist human scum' come last
yes i am a former mosquito (or whatever OP killed) and i appreciate my lawyer talking about saving us on TSR, what an impact they’ve made. Come my fellow 🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🦟🪲🐜🐜🐜🐞🪲🪲🪲🪳🪳🪳🪳🦟🦟🦟🦟🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞🦗🦗🦗🦗🕷🕷🕷🕷 let us be ugly creatures in peace, hoorah!!!!!

time to use the electric tennis racket thing now, seems like the spray didn't work
Ohh let me guess you are one of thiose black life matters morons. You preach about that while supporting the slavery of animals in concentration camps?

People like you are utter scum.

The suffering and enslavement that animals go through is a lot worst than anything any black person has ever went through.

I am actually laughing rn
Ohh let me guess you are one of thiose black live matters morons? You preach about that while supporting the slavery of animals in concentration camps?

The suffering and enslavement that animals go through is a lot worst than anything any black person has ever went through.

okay pause, this is not funny
Ohh let me guess you are one of thiose black live matters morons? You preach about that while supporting the slavery of animals in concentration camps?

um nvm this karen is no longer my lawyer, all insects don’t own this being, pass them to hell bye
Yeah you are right the utter hypocrisy of the black live matters scum that support the enslavement suffering and death of animals is not funny.

oh my
Yeah you are right the utter hypocrisy of the black live matters scum that support the enslavement suffering and death of animals is not funny.

…. you got all of this from a mosquito thread?

Spoiler

lmfao not you comparing BLM to insects, that's literally so embarrassing
Reply 78
I dunno if a lot of you guys are experiencing this guy for the first time, but it's a fairly regular thing

they do troll, it's never reasoned or reasonable even when you take the claims at face value and agree in principle with a lo of what they say

just report and ignore
…. you got all of this from a mosquito thread?

Spoiler

i can confirm. Account was made on 4/08 and first post of theirs was an hour ago, defo a troll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending