UNIVERSITY OF DERBY - Anyone staying at St. Christopher's Court in September?

Watch
Esteruu
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just want to know really, it'd be nice to know who I'm gonna be around in the coming year
Jocsot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Theres snapchat, whatsapp's and facebook groups, ill be staying at st Chris's, any chance youre staying at 14C or 14 second floor? If so, youre with me, otherwise I can link you up with the groups I just mentioned, if you have insta send me a message at @joaquet and we'll get you sorted out
Jocsot
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Esteruu)
Just want to know really, it'd be nice to know who I'm gonna be around in the coming year
Also, literally created an account to reply to you and it doesnt let me send private messages so i dont know how to make sure you get a notification about this so ignore this second message, i just wanted to tag you just in case Esteruu
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.64%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.11%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.69%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (57)
27.01%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.43%

Watched Threads