results day is in a week - time for me to panic

Watch
giveonsupremacy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
a level results day in 5 days and gcse in 7 days ladssss, i’m acc panicking it’s so close i literally don’t even want to open that envelope up at this point 😭 anyways how we all feeling? what’s everyone’s predictions for their grades? nd if your getting gcse results what you planning on taking for a level and if your getting a level results what you planning on doing at uni or if you’re not doing further education what you planning on doing? anyways best of luck to you all, hope you all get the grades you want !!
Vetofferholder1
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I haven’t been stressed at all until yesterday hit and j realised it’s literally one week away. I’m not sleeping at all and am working extra hours at work to take my mind off of it. I was meant to leave at 5pm today from work (7 hour shift) but ended up staying until 9:30 pm (11.5hr shift) just to keep my anxiety down. My best case scenario for grades is A*AB and worst case is A*BC so it could go either way… nonetheless I just want to get it over with now and open track on Tuesday morning hopefully to an unconditional!
Squiggles1238
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hope it goes well for everyone awaiting results next week! Im currently waiting for my AS results which i know came off less well then I had hoped
sunshine774
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So glad I will never have another results day ever again.

Best of luck everyone on here getting results!! Even if it's not what you wanted, you will definitely make it through. Either way, you'll be ok
giveonsupremacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Vetofferholder1)
I haven’t been stressed at all until yesterday hit and j realised it’s literally one week away. I’m not sleeping at all and am working extra hours at work to take my mind off of it. I was meant to leave at 5pm today from work (7 hour shift) but ended up staying until 9:30 pm (11.5hr shift) just to keep my anxiety down. My best case scenario for grades is A*AB and worst case is A*BC so it could go either way… nonetheless I just want to get it over with now and open track on Tuesday morning hopefully to an unconditional!
hope it all goes well !! ahh make sure to not over work yourself <3 but truss me i feel you with doing whatever you can to take your mind off results day like i’m in a weird state were i want it to be over with but i also don’t want the day to ever arrive lmaoo
giveonsupremacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
Hope it goes well for everyone awaiting results next week! Im currently waiting for my AS results which i know came off less well then I had hoped
good look to you, i hope you get what you want!! wait do you get AS results the same day as a level results?
giveonsupremacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by sunshine774)
So glad I will never have another results day ever again.

Best of luck everyone on here getting results!! Even if it's not what you wanted, you will definitely make it through. Either way, you'll be ok
ahh so lucky this my first year of having to wait for results day and i’m absolutely hating it lool. but thank you so much, i really do hope that is the case!!
Squiggles1238
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by giveonsupremacy)
good look to you, i hope you get what you want!! wait do you get AS results the same day as a level results?
yep, 10th august! I know they aren't as important as A levels but im still beating myself up over them!
thank you very much!
giveonsupremacy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
yep, 10th august! I know they aren't as important as A levels but im still beating myself up over them!
thank you very much!
ofc no worriess!! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (19)
15.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
6.35%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
5.56%
I need help with my personal statement (47)
37.3%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (33)
26.19%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.38%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (9)
7.14%

Watched Threads