The Student Room Group

How to get my driving test earlier?

I know that there is a huge backlog right now and everyone is in the same boat but driving before I start uni would save me a lot of money.Is there anyway at all I can get it earlier in ad different way than cancellations, or a way I can get a cancellation really close?
I don't really know if there is tbh, it's super hard to get a test at a date that we'd like. I had to wait a year to finally do mine.
Perhaps you can speak to your instructor about it?
Reply 2
Original post by JMS03
I know that there is a huge backlog right now and everyone is in the same boat but driving before I start uni would save me a lot of money.Is there anyway at all I can get it earlier in ad different way than cancellations, or a way I can get a cancellation really close?

Just spend a week or two scouring the driving test site and you'll find one, weston super mare near me had a batch open up 30th august yesterday, you'll find one you just need to constantly look, good luck
Reply 3
You could try downloading an app that notifies you about test cancellations, I paid £10 for Testi and it helped me find a test 5 months sooner than expected.
Reply 4
They tend to open tests slots in large batches all at once, normally when people are joining/returning to work or booking overtime

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending