How to get my driving test earlier?

Watch
JMS03
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I know that there is a huge backlog right now and everyone is in the same boat but driving before I start uni would save me a lot of money.Is there anyway at all I can get it earlier in ad different way than cancellations, or a way I can get a cancellation really close?
username5655466
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I don't really know if there is tbh, it's super hard to get a test at a date that we'd like. I had to wait a year to finally do mine.
Perhaps you can speak to your instructor about it?
Zdos123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JMS03)
I know that there is a huge backlog right now and everyone is in the same boat but driving before I start uni would save me a lot of money.Is there anyway at all I can get it earlier in ad different way than cancellations, or a way I can get a cancellation really close?
Just spend a week or two scouring the driving test site and you'll find one, weston super mare near me had a batch open up 30th august yesterday, you'll find one you just need to constantly look, good luck
Noir11
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could try downloading an app that notifies you about test cancellations, I paid £10 for Testi and it helped me find a test 5 months sooner than expected.
TheDE
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They tend to open tests slots in large batches all at once, normally when people are joining/returning to work or booking overtime
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
6.98%
I need help researching courses (3)
6.98%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
6.98%
I need help with my personal statement (20)
46.51%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (10)
23.26%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
6.98%

Watched Threads