Hannah.Cook
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Will ucas track not be updated before 10th august? Has anyone seen that notice appearing on their portal?
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's correct, it won't be, because there's an embargo on your grades until 8:30am on the 10th of August, I've been told the UCAS website won't update until 2pm on Tuesday, by which time you will have got your grades from your college anyway and you'll know whether you've met your offer conditions or if you need to phone clearing hotlines.
Last edited by ROTL94; 1 month ago
University of Strathclyde
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Hannah.Cook)
Will ucas track not be updated before 10th august? Has anyone seen that notice appearing on their portal?
Hey Hannah.Cook Track will be available again at 8.30am on Tuesday when the embargo period lifts. This year will be extremely busy for the team at UCAS as both JCQ and SQA results come out on the same day (so all over the UK students will be receiving their results) so Track may be a bit slow at first but it will be available so just keep refreshing it.

2pm will be the earliest you can add a Clearing option to your Track if that applies to you. The reason you're only able to do this after 2pm is to stop panicked students picking their university in a hurry through Clearing. You can contact universities from 8.30am on Tuesday to discuss your offer or to even receive offers through Clearing, but you won't be able to add a Clearing choice until 2pm.

Hope that helps! Good luck for results day :hugs:
- Caitlin
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Last edited by University of Strathclyde; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (3)
7.5%
I need help researching courses (3)
7.5%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
7.5%
I need help with my personal statement (20)
50%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (8)
20%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (1)
2.5%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (2)
5%

Watched Threads