Graduation Date for my degree?

Watch
sinsitter
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm trying to create an account on Univ of London's Housing Services website. While registering, it asks me for my graduation date - what do I enter? It hasn't been published yet.

I'm starting uni at UAL in September 2021 and my degree is of 3 years. (I might add one year in the industry)
HousesInCork
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Does it want a specific date (DD/MM/YYYY) or just a year?
For the year you should put the year that you're currently set to graduate based on the offer you hold, e.g. if you hold an offer for a 3 year degree put 2024.
If it wants a month too then I'd suggest having a look at when the summer term typically ends for UAL. I would imagine it would be sometime in June. If it wants a specific day date, I'd say it's safest to put the last day of the month, e.g. 30/06/2024.
sinsitter
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by HousesInCork)
Does it want a specific date (DD/MM/YYYY) or just a year?
For the year you should put the year that you're currently set to graduate based on the offer you hold, e.g. if you hold an offer for a 3 year degree put 2024.
If it wants a month too then I'd suggest having a look at when the summer term typically ends for UAL. I would imagine it would be sometime in June. If it wants a specific day date, I'd say it's safest to put the last day of the month, e.g. 30/06/2024.
Yeah it wants the specific date. I think I'll put the end of the month then
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads