List of GCSE results day freebies (A-levels too) Nando's, Las Iguanas, Chiquito

Watch this thread
shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Lots of these exam freebies are valid until at least GCSE results day on 12 August, and some into the weekend. Details below on what's available - click the links to check all the Ts & Cs.

Edit: the freebies are picking up nicely - would be good to hear if anyone manages to hit all of these...

Freebie list
Nando's
What: free 1/4 chicken or starter when you spend £7
Who: anyone with GCSE results from this year or 2020 (the offer for A-level, National 5 and Higher students expired on 10 August)
When: 11am - 11pm Thursday 12 August 2021
Frankie & Benny's - thanks w10aneilson
What: free pizza (all pizzas included, no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone with exam results
When: until Thursday 12 August 2021
Las Iguanas
What: three free churros (try to say that quickly...) (no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone with 2021 exam results
Cafe Rouge
What: free dessert (no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone with A-level results (but probably worth the ask with other results too)
When: until at least Friday 13 August 2021 (so says their Twitter post, but their Facebook page suggests until Sunday 15 August)
Bella Italia
What: free dessert (no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone with A-level results (but again probably worth the ask with other results too)
When: until at least Friday 13 August 2021 (as with Cafe Rouge, Bella Italia's Facebook page suggests until Sunday 15 August)
Chiquito
What: free chicken and fries (no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone with exam results (offer doesn't specify any type)
...and, if you're anywhere near Southwark...
Gordon Ramsey Restaurants
What: free bottomless pizza (all you can eat)
Who: anyone with GCSE results
When: 11am - 4pm Thursday 12 August 2021

Expired freebies
Taco Bell
What: free crunchy taco (no purchase necessary)
Who: anyone collecting A-levels, Btecs or other level 3 results on 10 August
When: Tuesday 10 August 2021
Pizza Express
What: free dough balls with main (dine-in only) - thanks Ten-Ten
Who: anyone over 16
When: all day Tuesday 10 August 2021

On A-level results day, Nando's normally gives out free food to anyone who can show their results slip. They didn't do it last year, and haven't yet announced whether the freebies will be forthcoming this year. (edit: yep, they are doing it - free 1/4 chicken or starter when you spend £7. Also works for people who got their results last year)

But if you fancy a taco, Taco Bell is once again handing out a free crunchy taco (worth £1.75) to anyone getting their results on Tuesday. (I guess they have a few left over after not having to dish out free food for England winning the Euros).

I'll keep adding more to this list as I find them. Has anyone heard about any other freebies being given out?
Ten-Ten
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I hope they do the nandos one this year
shooks
Rep:
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
I hope they do the nandos one this year
Oh hold up... Nando's free food 2021

You have to spend £7 to get the free food, as usual.
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by shooks)
Oh hold up... Nando's free food 2021

You have to spend £7 to get the free food, as usual.
Oh Good they’re doing it this year
Last edited by Ten-Ten; 1 year ago
Admit-One
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
But if you fancy a taco, Taco Bell is once again handing out a free crunchy taco (worth £1.75) to anyone getting their results on Tuesday. (I guess they have a few left over after not having to dish out free food for England winning the Euros).
I didn't even know that there were Taco Bells in the UK. Thanks for the heads up!
username5813306
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Admit-One)
I didn't even know that there were Taco Bells in the UK. Thanks for the heads up!
there are and i love em
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Pizza express will give free dough balls but you have to sign up
Mesopotamian.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
They should do this for people getting university results too
aneilson
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Recently saw somewhere regarding Frankie and Benny's; free pizzas on Results' Day.
Just Googled it and this article came up...
https://www.catchagem.co.uk/frankie-and-bennys/
So a free pizza when you show your results (paper or electronic) and a valid student ID.
I would assume Unidays would be a valid ID, but then again I'm not sure.
But free pizza !!
shooks
Rep:
(Original post by w10aneilson)
Recently saw somewhere regarding Frankie and Benny's; free pizzas on Results' Day.
Just Googled it and this article came up...
https://www.catchagem.co.uk/frankie-and-bennys/
So a free pizza when you show your results (paper or electronic) and a valid student ID.
I would assume Unidays would be a valid ID, but then again I'm not sure.
But free pizza !!
Nice spot!

Mesopotamian. - F&B have said this one is good for uni students as well - so long as you have student ID and an exams slip.
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Nice spot!

Mesopotamian. - F&B have said this one is good for uni students as well - so long as you have student ID and an exams slip.
Can student ID be a lanyard?
shooks
Rep:
(Original post by Ten-Ten)
Can student ID be a lanyard?
Yeah, I would have thought so. They seem pretty chilled about it on the Insta post.
Attached files
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, I would have thought so. They seem pretty chilled about it on the Insta post.
Fantastic
RainbowLapras
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This is pretty cool - hope you all make good use of the freebies!
shooks
Rep:
Heads-up for anyone following the thread - Las Iguanas are giving out free churros today
Student Space
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I hope everyone can make great use of these freebies and celebrate all of your determination this year!

Henry
Namin15
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Question.. can a 16-18 bus pass be used as student ID? Because I don't have any other ID
shooks
Rep:
(Original post by Namin15)
Question.. can a 16-18 bus pass be used as student ID? Because I don't have any other ID
I'd imagine that's stretching it a bit, but can't hurt to try. If you've got your exam results slip, you'd think that would be the main thing.
Bola_merci
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
There's one at clapham
Ten-Ten
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Wait so a level students can still get free food today and Thursday?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads