studentinneed17
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Just feel like venting and hoping I’m not alone with my feelings which I’m sure is not the case tbh

I just feel like sooo, nervous and scared. I have no idea what’s going to happen. Not bothered not NOT bothered you know?

Honestly don’t know what uni I’m going, haven’t done accom at all because I’m not sure if the uni I’ve firmed (which I don’t really want to go to but it was the better out of the options I had since I didn’t get to do exams last year to get accurate predicted grades) is where I’m going, all comes down to what I get. No guarantee if I do better or worse at all.

It’s just been such a bad 2 years of A-levels honestly, in terms of this pandemic of course no one could have predicted it but I wish we were helped more instead of everything being so rushed (in two weeks i was told we were doing assessments and sat the first set within those two weeks, having less than a week to revise)

How’s everyone else feeling?
*_* i.o.i
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yeah I’m also hella nervous but our grades have already been set in stone so let’s just hope for the best haha. Though, I did have a dream that I achieved the grades I actually wanted, which is really odd to me considering I’ve been pessimistic this whole time. Perhaps it’s foreshadowing? I’m scared nonetheless

Don’t worry about the uni accom stuff, if you have to switch unis you can re-allocate your student finance, accommodation etc. just get in contact with the universities in question during the process.

And yeah I think it’s been all around difficult this year. Some of my mocks were super early too and some even had content on them that we had only just revised before the mock season and then the last few days in school (the last topic in A2 biology for example. Like wtf?) which was really stressful. Just try and keep your head up. You still have a second chance if all else fails (Autumn resits are just around the corner)
Tammie2345524
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm terrified.
LunarSpacer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i had such a mixed set of exams idk what to expect really
SB1234567890
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mnkandu)
i had such a mixed set of exams idk what to expect really
Same but I've also slightly forgotten how the assessments went so I feel clueless about what sort of grades I could get
LunarSpacer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SB1234567890)
Same but I've also slightly forgotten how the assessments went so I feel clueless about what sort of grades I could get
ive been trying to forget about it.. revising was a nightmare it got so stressful i had to cancel an interview and lose my chance
AliceRoseGuy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just a lil reminder to you all out there that your personal self worth is never determined by your grades

The fact that we have made it this far considering everything that has happened in the past 2 years is enough to be proud about.

Be kind to yourself this results day. Buy in some of your favourite treats, arrange to have your support network at hand, or organise a gaming session. Whatever the outcome, I hope you can manage to process is in a healthy way, and please reach out to someone you trust if these results do leave you feeling out of sorts

Virtual hugs
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.67%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.33%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5%
I need help with my personal statement (26)
43.33%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.33%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.33%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5%

Watched Threads