journalsim apprenticeship advanced assessment

Watch
Marsh Khaled
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi there,
I’ve applied for journalsim apprenticeship advanced and passed my online test. I have my final stage of assessment in a few weeks which will be a group assessment and an individual assessment too. Does anymore know what we will be asked in the group assessment? I’m so nervous as I feel shy being in a group and don’t know what will happen.
trinityjayn
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Marsh Khaled)
Hi there,
I’ve applied for journalsim apprenticeship advanced and passed my online test. I have my final stage of assessment in a few weeks which will be a group assessment and an individual assessment too. Does anymore know what we will be asked in the group assessment? I’m so nervous as I feel shy being in a group and don’t know what will happen.
well done for getting onto the final stage!! when did you hear back from the bbc?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (13)
7.43%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (29)
16.57%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (24)
13.71%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (47)
26.86%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (33)
18.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed