Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

University of Bradford 2022 Applicants Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Haritha18
Hi Becky,

Thanks for the reply.
Can you please help me to get more details about this course ?
Any ways to contact students doing this course now ?
And about the place. Not hearing good reviews about the place Bradford.
And no much info can get about university reputation also.
please help me here, thank you

Hey @Haritha18 :smile:

I'm sorry for the delayed response! Of course I can.

If you contact the academics (at the bottom of the course webpage here) they will be able to provide more in-depth details of this course and you can ask them about speaking to current students on this course.

You can chat to some of our current students directly here, and ask them general questions about studying in Bradford and the University in general :smile:

You can also read student experiences in their postgraduate profiles and student blogs - whilst they may not be around your course specifically, they're a great insight into being a student at Bradford in general, and share useful info on the city!

It's also great seeing a students insight through their photos and social media takeovers on our highlights on our Instagram and last but not least, in their student vlogs over on our YouTube.

Alternatively, if you have any specific questions about the course please feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with the academic for you.

Hope that helped!

Becky
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Original post by Anayaanaya
Hi Becky!

Thanks for your reply!

Im good thanks, yourself?

I am curious to know if there is anyway of been in contact with nurses starting in sep 2022?i have had a browse within this website-but no luck as of yet?!

Hey @Anayaanaya :smile:

I'm sorry for the delayed response!

That's great to hear, and I'm good thank you :smile:

We do have an Applicants and Offer Holders Facebook group but this is for our 2021 applicants, we would be creating a 2022 group in the new year for this. If you'd like to chat to any of our current students about general life at Bradford you can do so directly here :smile:

Please let me know if you have any other questions,

Becky
Original post by Carrie.a.e.n
Hi
I’ve applied to Bradford to do adult nursing in September and I’ve got an interview next week. I wasn’t nervous about this stage but since the email I am! I’ve also applied to the 2 Leeds unis and Huddersfield
The dual registration sounded great at the open day - a brilliant opportunity
Let me know how you get on…..

Hi how did your interview go? I have mine tomorrow. What type of questions did they ask you?
I can’t tell you what type of questions they asked as it’s frowned upon - there will be 4-5 questions, look into the nursing values and be confident
Good luck 🤞
Original post by University of Bradford
Hey @Haritha18 :smile:

I'm sorry for the delayed response! Of course I can.

If you contact the academics (at the bottom of the course webpage here) they will be able to provide more in-depth details of this course and you can ask them about speaking to current students on this course.

You can chat to some of our current students directly here, and ask them general questions about studying in Bradford and the University in general :smile:

You can also read student experiences in their postgraduate profiles and student blogs - whilst they may not be around your course specifically, they're a great insight into being a student at Bradford in general, and share useful info on the city!

It's also great seeing a students insight through their photos and social media takeovers on our highlights on our Instagram and last but not least, in their student vlogs over on our YouTube.

Alternatively, if you have any specific questions about the course please feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with the academic for you.

Hope that helped!

Becky

Dear Becky,

Thanks for response.
I accepted the offer before 23NOV and received a mail to proceed to pay fees and submit documents for meeting the conditions.
But from International admission team, they said, you cannot proceed with the offer, as you did not pay the deposit on 23rd NOV and did not submit docs before 23rd NOV.
Please let me know, if can proceed in this case ?

Thanks,
Haritha
Hi. Got my Offer for Adult Nursing 💃 anyone else?
Original post by hgardeevans
Hi. Got my Offer for Adult Nursing 💃 anyone else?

Me too! For mental health nursing sep 2022!
Hi all

Just recieved my offer to study mental health nursing at Bradford sep 22-relieved to get interview over with!

Anybody studying same course at the same time? Be great to hear from you!

I've applied as well, had the interview last week. How long do they take to make an offer or decline ? Thanks
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Sarah2013
I've applied as well, had the interview last week. How long do they take to make an offer or decline ? Thanks

Hi Sarah

Sorry just seen this msg, approx 2 weeks i heard back, i was so nervous!

How was your interview?
Hey everyone. I had my interview with Bradford this morning, for Mental Health Nursing 2022.

I think it went well, but you never really know, do you?

All fingers and toes crossed! Gunna be a long 2 weeks!

Joe
Hi, I have been offered a place for the foundation year clinical science/medicine and was wondering how the transfer into medicine in Leeds would occur and if it would have to go through UCAS in October this year to transfer in either the first or second year of medicine in the University of Leeds
Original post by burkewood
Hey everyone. I had my interview with Bradford this morning, for Mental Health Nursing 2022.

I think it went well, but you never really know, do you?

All fingers and toes crossed! Gunna be a long 2 weeks!

Joe

Hi Joe

That's fab! Glad to hear it went well-yes i totally agree with been unsure, yet i think thats just nerves haha!

Is Bradford your first choice? I have my interview with Huddersfield next week also, already nervous as more prepping involved for this 1!
has anybody heard back from Bradford for children nursing or children's mental health nursing
(edited 2 years ago)
Hi Joe

That's fab! Glad to hear it went well-yes i totally agree with been unsure, yet i think thats just nerves haha!

Is Bradford your first choice? I have my interview with Huddersfield next week also, already nervous as more prepping involved for this 1!

Yeah Bradford is my first choice.

I have been offered a place starting in September!

Woo
Original post by burkewood
Yeah Bradford is my first choice.

I have been offered a place starting in September!

Woo

Thats fab Jo!!!

I had my interview with Huddersfield yesterday, I feel it went well so fingers crossed!

How old are you?
Thats fab Jo!!!

I had my interview with Huddersfield yesterday, I feel it went well so fingers crossed!

How old are you?

Hi @Anayaanaya

Hopefully you'll hear from Huddersfield soon.

Please keep us updated :smile:

All the best,

~ Leanne, 2nd year Midwifery student
Original post by s Radiography
Hi I'm applying to Bradford.I'm planning on studying diagnostic radiography. I've applied to Sheffield Hallam Uni, Uni of Derby, St George uni London and AECC college Bournemouth.I'm looking forward to starting the course, but I'm still not show which Uni I would choose.Thanks

Hi, has Bradford got back to you yet?
I have just been offered a place for Adult Nursing at the University of Bradford (September 2022). Over the moon! Will be starting my Uni journey as a mature student and feeling proud! Keen to link up with other new students who are starting Nursing in September :smile:Chantal x
Reply 38
Congratulations Chantal.
Do hope I hear about my optometry application soon.
Anyone else applied to Bradford for optometry and had an offer yet?
Original post by Marh1
Congratulations Chantal.
Do hope I hear about my optometry application soon.
Anyone else applied to Bradford for optometry and had an offer yet?

Thanks! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. The wait is always the hardest part. Keep me posted :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending