A-Level History NEA on Black Civil Rights help

Watch this thread
Ben.W_
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I have just started my NEA and have chosen the question: “The Presidency of Lyndon Johnson had more influence on the African American struggle for Civil Rights than any other Presidency”. To what extent do you agree with this view of the period from 1860-1968?

I want to argue that LBJ was the most influential President.

I am struggling to find a second interpretation which includes someone disagreeing with my argument, by saying what LBJ did wasn't good enough or saying that another President was better.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of a place to find another interpretation?
Last edited by Ben.W_; 10 months ago
Starship Trooper
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ben.W_)
I have just started my NEA and have chosen the question: “The Presidency of Lyndon Johnson had more influence on the African American struggle for Civil Rights than any other Presidency”. To what extent do you agree with this view of the period from 1860-1968?

I want to argue that LBJ was the most influential President.

I am struggling to find a second interpretation which includes someone disagreeing with my argument, by saying what LBJ did wasn't good enough or saying that another President was better.

Could anyone point me in the right direction of a place to find another interpretation?
Yes, Donald J Trump was far better-

See the scholarly work of Diamond and Silk-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXOydtO5Ww
Last edited by Starship Trooper; 10 months ago
Ben.W_
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Starship Trooper)
Yes, Donald J Trump was far better-

See the scholarly work of Diamond and Silk-
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXOydtO5Ww
Wow, thanks for the really helpful response.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (37)
26.24%
As I expected (46)
32.62%
Harder (51)
36.17%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.96%

Watched Threads