The Student Room Group

Is it over for us?

I have been talking to this guy whom i met online and we have been talking for nearly 3 months now, recently i feel his texting habits have changed, he is texting me less, a bit dryer than before, i have asked him before and he told me that he is busy working, 2 jobs and his uncle recently died, but i can clearly see that my messages are being left on delivered for hours and this is new, he is online then i come back and my message is still on delivered, his snapscore is increasing that means he has got time to check out his snap but not the time to see my messages until very late, so i sent him this
""
Maybe u r really busy like u say, but i don’t think so really, because if someone wants someone i don't think they will be so busy that they* won't spend 3 minutes with them and its just Texting?!!! i guess that was a huge obstacle to u, maybe u found a new girl who knows 😂and u were spending time with her 😂

I told u before we can stop this, and actually i don't know if i have told u this before, but i never do this, i don't know how i accepted your request

Honestly i don't like to be treated disrespectfully, apparently u don’t like communication 😂because if u really had something that is stopping u from talking at least u would have talked to me* but that changed to radiosilence all i got was a vague answer , and I think you saw that i stopped texting, u didn't care.... i guess other wise you would have wondered or at least asked me but u don’t care simply .

i'm not sorry for anything except for the time i waisted, and I think i should never go for the looks what inside matters the most, and never accept a friend request from a stranger 😂

One thing u were right about, u liked me before i did, actually for a while i was hesitating to send u this, because i never thought that my feelings will actually change i guess they do.

Wish u nothing but all the best.
Bye "

But then i realised i was a bit Harsh or maybe not, anyways i love him i guess,, I unfollowed him everywhere, i was so pissed off at him, but then folllowed him back and he didn't accept my request until i told him to accept it.

So i sent him an appology and he said that he forgave me and that these things happen.

im initiating the texting everyday, and trying to be loving like before but all im getting is dry response and he is also leaving me on delivered for hoursb, i mean what should I do more beg him? Like if he really cared and really has firgiven me why would he do this?
I got second hand embarrassment reading this why would you do that to yourself you wrote a whole paragraph unfollowed him and then begged him accept your friend request later on oml this guy didn't even care about how you felt he's 100% NOT interested in you, he probably thinks you are a weirdo writing that whole paragraph and later on asking for forgiveness
Yes- it is over.
Assuming that there was anything beyond online chatting and casual flirting to begin with.
Best to move on and casually chat with lots of other single guys.
Mute all notifications in relation to his social media updates and end all contact with the guy.
Good luck!
Pretty much over, yes. His feelings might have faded away. He can't force himself to be better at texting you if he doesn't want to.
Original post by urlocalinmate
Pretty much over, yes. His feelings might have faded away. He can't force himself to be better at texting you if he doesn't want to.

This is the first normal response I have ever seen you give on this site.
Original post by Asha_m
This is the first normal response I have ever seen you give on this site.

Don't look at my latest threads started. I actually make normal posts but I have a few giddy periods where I turn stupid, like today. Over 1500 posts, surely a few of them gotta be normal right?
Original post by Anonymous
I have been talking to this guy whom i met online and we have been talking for nearly 3 months now, recently i feel his texting habits have changed, he is texting me less, a bit dryer than before, i have asked him before and he told me that he is busy working, 2 jobs and his uncle recently died, but i can clearly see that my messages are being left on delivered for hours and this is new, he is online then i come back and my message is still on delivered, his snapscore is increasing that means he has got time to check out his snap but not the time to see my messages until very late, so i sent him this
""
Maybe u r really busy like u say, but i don’t think so really, because if someone wants someone i don't think they will be so busy that they* won't spend 3 minutes with them and its just Texting?!!! i guess that was a huge obstacle to u, maybe u found a new girl who knows 😂and u were spending time with her 😂

I told u before we can stop this, and actually i don't know if i have told u this before, but i never do this, i don't know how i accepted your request

Honestly i don't like to be treated disrespectfully, apparently u don’t like communication 😂because if u really had something that is stopping u from talking at least u would have talked to me* but that changed to radiosilence all i got was a vague answer , and I think you saw that i stopped texting, u didn't care.... i guess other wise you would have wondered or at least asked me but u don’t care simply .

i'm not sorry for anything except for the time i waisted, and I think i should never go for the looks what inside matters the most, and never accept a friend request from a stranger 😂

One thing u were right about, u liked me before i did, actually for a while i was hesitating to send u this, because i never thought that my feelings will actually change i guess they do.

Wish u nothing but all the best.
Bye "

But then i realised i was a bit Harsh or maybe not, anyways i love him i guess,, I unfollowed him everywhere, i was so pissed off at him, but then folllowed him back and he didn't accept my request until i told him to accept it.

So i sent him an appology and he said that he forgave me and that these things happen.

im initiating the texting everyday, and trying to be loving like before but all im getting is dry response and he is also leaving me on delivered for hoursb, i mean what should I do more beg him? Like if he really cared and really has firgiven me why would he do this?

I would say it's over and he's talking to other girls
If I was a guy, I would leave you on read too lol
Yeah, these things happen. You can text someone for ages and ages with no sense of direction in actually meeting the person, and then you start to lose feelings etc.

I would say it’s not over just yet. However, I feel like due to the very two different lifestyles you both have, it will be inconvenient, unless you’re ready to accept that he’s busy?

If so, begin to start establishing where you both stand with each other, and where this is all going.

You could also consider calling him more often instead of texting.
Girl hes not interested. I know you probably liked him and still do and thats why you sent the message but he doesnt care and youre just being vulnerable for no reason. How old are you if you dont mind? Also when you were talking to him were you talking over the phone and face time or was it just texting
Girl he’s player, block him this time on everything not unfollow:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest