D + D sub-mod Watch

This discussion is closed.
wiwarin_mir
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by vienna95)
Hehe, this is new! My group? D+D is my group. I suggested a range of people incl Speciez and Kondar both who give me very little on the D+D threads. I happen to believe they are objective and level headed.

Um, no.

Its a forum. Ill post whenever I like. You know where the door is if that upsets you.

My original criticism.

oh really. Im afraid that is a very worrying statement from someone who considers themselves to be a prospective moderator, and one that would have to work with Corey!

Exactly. A has to choose the mods and deal with that as a bare minimum. I dont want a live one on one chat with the guy, I want him to take his responsibilities in hand. If he doesnt have time then it doesnt get done.
You are clearly disregarding all of the other pertinent questions, presumably because like wirwarin mir, you believe it to be in your interest to get this poll going. I dont see a great deal of support coming from any other areas of the forum, much less its more respected members.
We have had all the nominations, all of the nominees have either accpeted or rejected their nomination, A has posted, showing his support, what more do you want. I wish to get the poll started because it is the next logical step, not because I have any illusion that I will actually come first, not even anywhere near the top, there are plenty of other people who would do a better job than me.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by an Siarach)
Moncal im surprised that someone who is around d&d quite often would come out with such blatant bloody nonsense. Are you seriously saying that im part of a vienna clique? From what i recall of the others she nominated none were particularly friendly and several (myself included) are usually opponents of hers in d&d.
I know, Kondar and Speciez are two people that always take me on and do me little favours. They along with my other suggestions were my candidates because they offered what the others didnt. Objectivity before personal promotion, level headedness and rationality.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
We have had all the nominations, all of the nominees have either accpeted or rejected their nomination, A has posted, showing his support, what more do you want. I wish to get the poll started because it is the next logical step, not because I have any illusion that I will actually come first, not even anywhere near the top, there are plenty of other people who would do a better job than me.
You shouldn't put yourself down. I am sure that many people including myself think that you would make a good mod. I agree that now the nomination process appears to have drawn to a close it would make sense to start voting but lets wait for a mod to set it up.
material breach
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Moncal)
Vienna, it was pretty obvious in the other threads that you would never be a mod, so you started suggesting people who are in your group. I am not and never have been in your clique.
Feel free to visit the "jealousy of USA" thread in the politics forum and witness the 3 page arguement between myself and vienna. :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
I know, Kondar and Speciez are two people that always take me on and do me little favours. They along with my other suggestions were my candidates because they offered what the others didnt. Objectivity before personal promotion, level headedness and rationality.
I did not even start this thread for personal promotion, it has already been clarified that I made no comment about wishing to be considered or promoting myself at all, nor even afterwards did I give myself any extra coverage or promotion that was not given to anyone else.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
That you should stop picking on Wiwarin_mir for starting this thread when all that they were trying to do was bring some orgnistation and inform people of what was going on.
How was I picking on him, the poor lamb? It makes me laugh, here you are telling me to stop picking on him, he is telling me to let the poll start as if my word is necessary and Moncal is getting frustrated because he doesnt happen to believe undermining the current D+D moderator is counter productive. If little old vienna causes you to get this upset, you better rethink what exactly youre in for when your name turns blue and im nailing your PM box.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Moncal im surprised that someone who is around d&d quite often would come out with such blatant bloody nonsense. Are you seriously saying that im part of a vienna clique? From what i recall of the others she nominated none were particularly friendly and several (myself included) are usually opponents of hers in d&d.
Not really the point, but of course you are in vienna's clique. Did you not allow her to use your subscribed acount to read the sub's forum? Does she not consult you when she decides to issue a new rule for D+D?

Maybe I'm the one out of line. Maybe it's wrong for me to take exception to vienna's attitude. Maybe. Just maybe.
Douglas
Report 14 years ago
Does it matter whether it is A that doesn't want vienna or howard or if it is the mods that don't want them? Either way they don't become mods.
What matters Moncal, is it appears as if someone was lying.
Do you agree????

or as the Brits would say.....do you not agree???
an Siarach
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
Feel free to visit the "jealousy of USA" thread in the politics forum and witness the 3 page arguement between myself and vienna. :rolleyes:
Presumably hes not too bothered about evidence either way or he wouldnt have talked *******s to start with - its not like he isnt around enough to see how people interract within the forum and to know his accusation was nonsense before he even posted it.
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
How was I picking on him, the poor lamb? It makes me laugh, here you are telling me to stop picking on him, he is telling me to let the poll start as if my word is necessary and Moncal is getting frustrated because he doesnt happen to believe undermining the current D+D moderator is counter productive. If little old vienna causes you to get this upset, you better rethink what exactly youre in for when your name turns blue and im nailing your PM box.
You are not upsetting me and I am waiting for the mods to resolve whether the poll should be started just yet (as I have requested that a mod should start it, just to give it a bit more of an offical nature).
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really the point, but of course you are in vienna's clique.
Well it is the point and no.

Did you not allow her to use your subscribed acount to read the sub's forum?
Does she not consult you when she decides to issue a new rule for D+D?
Maybe I'm the one out of line. Maybe it's wrong for me to take exception to vienna's attitude. Maybe. Just maybe.
Maybe youre out of your depth on this one.
material breach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Not really the point, but of course you are in vienna's clique. Did you not allow her to use your subscribed acount to read the sub's forum? Does she not consult you when she decides to issue a new rule for D+D?

ROFL! this is just funny now
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Speciez99)
I am well aware of how much we all argue. I argue with padfoot all the time, but he is still my friend. And if I had a clique, I would still consider him part of it.

Debating against each other is to be expected. But that doesn't mean you're not part of vienna's clique.
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Yeah i allowed her to use my subscribed account when she asked. Shes also the only user to have made it onto my ignore list. She consults all the regulars in d&d whenever a new rule is put up. Yes you are out of line, youve shown a level of sheer ****tery i would not have expected of you. Once again these accusations of a 'clique' within d&d are coming from a former member of the only clique we know to have existed.
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If little old vienna causes you to get this upset, you better rethink what exactly youre in for when your name turns blue and im nailing your PM box.
Was that aimed at me or Wiwarin_mir if it was aimed at me I don't want to be a mod and have never expressed any wish to be one. , I didn't mean you should stop picking on them because it was mean just that it was a waste of time because it is getting a bit repetitive.
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Shes also the only user to have made it onto my ignore list.
what?! Youre banished from my clique

She consults all the regulars in d&d whenever a new rule is put up.
Great days.
technik
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
this thread needs deleted
Vienna
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by randdom)
Was that aimed at me or Wiwarin_mir if it was aimed at me I don't want to be a mod and have never expressed any wish to be one. , I didn't mean you should stop picking on them because it was mean just that it was a waste of time because it is getting a bit repetitive.
I dont understand the meaning of 'picking on' in this context.
Sam2k
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeah i allowed her to use my subscribed account when she asked. Shes also the only user to have made it onto my ignore list. She consults all the regulars in d&d whenever a new rule is put up. Yes you are out of line, youve shown a level of sheer ****tery i would not have expected of you. Once again these accusations of a 'clique' within d&d are coming from a former member of the only clique we know to have existed.
I stand corrected.

Just out of curiosity, which clique was I a part of?
an Siarach
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by technik)
this thread needs deleted
I agree theres been more than enough *******s talked already.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads