Turn on thread page Beta

D + D sub-mod watch

Announcements

(Original post by technik)
    theres only really a group of about a dozen who i'd class as hardcore D&D'ers
    true, others just drift in and out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    true, others just drift in and out
    So were looking for someone that is here all the time, has the respect of the other D+Ders, is active in at least 2 of the 4 forums and does not insult or flame in debates.

Id also suggest that this never goes to a poll. A is free to look at all the threads of discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarathustra)
    Speciez
    Wiwarin_mir
    (may have misspelt that!)

ZarathustraX
    Nope, you have spelt it correctly, do not worry.

ReputationRep:
    Id also appreciate it if one of the mods could get A to give us some feedback.

ReputationRep:
    1) Corey's position is not up for debate. A has chosen that and until A sees a reason to de-mod him, he will remain a mod. If you come up with a suitable candidate, They will be considered, and if suitable may be created alongside corey.

2) Vienna and Howard have already been considered and found to be unsuitable by A. He is not going to change his mind on this. I personally dont know what reasons he had for this, and to be honest i dont think even if you ask him he'll tell you. But you can go ahead and ask if you like. So your task is to find another suitable candidate as i thought a lot of the argument was that not enough suitable candidates were chosen. If your problem is purly that vienna didnt get chosen, then i suggest you dont waste your time re suggesting her.

edit:
    some feedback from mods would be nice
    right on time then!!

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    Id also suggest that this never goes to a poll. A is free to look at all the threads of discussion.
    A does not have time to read threads of discussion. Thus the reason why we have asked D&D'ers to come up with one suitable candidate, and pm me it. Upon which it can be placed in the Mod forum, where mods opinions can be placed and A can take these into account in his discision.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    oi...look who i nominated
    I know who you nominated, but the mods and A have said that she cannot be nominated again, therefore we cannot include her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ickle_katy)
    1) Corey's position is not up for debate. A has chosen that and until A sees a reason to de-mod him, he will remain a mod. If you come up with a suitable candidate, They will be considered, and if suitable may be created alongside corey.
    hopefully you'll draw todays developments re. corey to A's attention...?

ReputationRep:
    two mods for D+D? overkill.

2) Vienna and Howard have already been considered and found to be unsuitable by A. He is not going to change his mind on this. I personally dont know what reasons he had for this, and to be honest i dont think even if you ask him he'll tell you.
    Did he let you know this personally? I would have thought he would have made some kind of comment to this effect. Im disppointed to see that he wouldnt take such matters in hand.

ReputationRep:
    How much time would you like?

It doesnt have to be a week, You can have longer if you like, just as long as we know when we can expect your descision.

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I know who you nominated, but the mods and A have said that she cannot be nominated again, therefore we cannot include her.
    there should be no poll then as it'll just be as farcical as all others. ie, it wont represent what people want.

ReputationRep:
    hopefully you'll draw todays developments re. corey to A's attention...?
    UH???

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    A does not have time to read threads of discussion. Thus the reason why we have asked D&D'ers to come up with one suitable candidate, and pm me it. Upon which it can be placed in the Mod forum, where mods opinions can be placed and A can take these into account in his discision.

love Katy***
    Which is basically the same process as before.

ReputationRep:
    UH???

love Katy***
    ok, incase you hadnt noticed, he isnt the most popular choice theres been in TSR's history

ReputationRep:
    there should be no poll then as it'll just be as farcical as all others. ie, it wont represent what people want.
    I take it you have seen the explaination post by Ickle_Katie, therefore Vienna cannot be included, it was mentioned several times before.

ReputationRep:
    It is utterly utterly childish. If they dont believe i am suitable, as LH said, have the balls to say why instead of these silly games to try and cut me out. The ridiculous situation we have now is basically a popularity contest once more that we are not even privvy to, that the moderators will discuss and then advise A on. Utterly counterproductive.

ReputationRep:
    two mods for D+D? overkill.

Did he let you know this personally? I would have thought he would have made some kind of comment to this effect. Im disppointed to see that he wouldnt take such matters in hand.
    If the present sub-mod is not on most of the time, surely the implacement of a second sub-mod who is equally as qualified and is on more.

ReputationRep:
    ok, incase you hadnt noticed, he isnt the most popular choice theres been in TSR's history
    wasnt that expected?

love Katy***

ReputationRep:
    I take it you have seen the explaination post by Ickle_Katie, therefore Vienna cannot be included, it was mentioned several times before.
    there is no explanation post, it just states that I cannot be nominated.

ReputationRep:
    Which is basically the same process as before.
    except this time, the D&D'ers will be happy with the candidate.

vienna, it now appears to me that your now arguing against a D&D selected mod. Can you please make up your mind.

love Katy***

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.