?
Report 1 month ago
Are you still attracted to men?
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Standards and sexual attraction don't really correlate.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ANM775)
no it's a sign you're sexist
lol what? haha
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Vapordave)
Are you still attracted to men?
Yeah, only like the top 5%
ROTL94
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes, it's a sign that you need to reevaluate your own attracriveness. Are you in the mythical top 5% of women?
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
pls don't listen to the other commenters !! you're not at all sexist (sexism against men doesn't exist) and attraction and standards CAN correlate,, could very well be a sign you just like girls (assuming you're wlw/nblw)
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It'd imply that you only have a specific type when it comes to men, but are generally more attracted to women.

However, from personal experience, I was in the same boat for years before eventually coming out as a lesbian. So in that sense yes it could very well be a sign.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hrtpjm)
pls don't listen to the other commenters !! you're not at all sexist (sexism against men doesn't exist) and attraction and standards CAN correlate,, could very well be a sign you just like girls (assuming you're wlw/nblw)

I beg your man hating pardon?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-man-up.html
Cloudiii
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That doesn't mean you're not bi. I think in general that most women are more attractive than men so I ain't surprised you have higher standards for the other.
Last edited by Cloudiii; 1 month ago
hrtpjm
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I beg your man hating pardon?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ld-man-up.html
not even gonna click that lol it's the daily mail,, not gonna get into an argument either since debate culture is the backbone of right-wing politics so i won't reply anymore
Last edited by hrtpjm; 1 month ago
CountBread
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
not even gonna click that lol it's the daily mail,, not gonna get into an argument either since debate culture is the backbone of right-wing politics so i won't reply anymore
r u serious...this has got to be a new troll
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CountBread)
r u serious...this has got to be a new troll
lmao seems like a troll

"-debate culture is the backbone of right-wing politics so i won't reply anymore" is literally the dumbest thing I've heard in a very (very) long time :bird:
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Pffff, i think you need to go back to check the definition of sexism...or maybe try opening a dictionary, although it seems like that might be too difficult for you to do-
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
It'd imply that you only have a specific type when it comes to men, but are generally more attracted to women.

However, from personal experience, I was in the same boat for years before eventually coming out as a lesbian. So in that sense yes it could very well be a sign.

😮 didn't think you was a lesbian.....
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
😮 didn't think you was a lesbian.....
Surprise, I guess!(?)
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Surprise, I guess!(?)
But you're In a relationship with a tsr user who is a man...
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Man, this thread is a roller coaster of emotions!

Anyway, OP: No, it's not a sign that you're not bi. Very few bisexual people are exactly 50:50 in their attraction to women and men, and that can be in terms of the standards they have for each gender, how often they find themselves attracted to different genders, or even the style or kind of relationship they're interested in pursuing with different genders. I'm bi myself, and I find myself attracted to girls much more often than guys. But that doesn't mean I'm not bi.

Also, don't feel you have to label yourself if you don't want to. If the word "bisexual" is helpful for you to describe yourself, great. If not, one way or another, you like who you like, your feelings are valid, and you're a legitimate person who deserves to be happy.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
But you're In a relationship
no longer
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (14)
6.7%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (33)
15.79%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (34)
16.27%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (31)
14.83%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (56)
26.79%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (41)
19.62%

Watched Threads