Why do other women hate me so ****ing much?!

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Are there any other women in the same boat as me? I'm a female, nearly 23 years old and while I seem to be really popular with men, women absolutely hate my guts! I'm not exaggerating this btw, basically wherever I go if I happen to look in their direction women give me the dead eye, or chat **** about me. I've never had a proper female friend even though I long for one. They either start bullying me cos they're jealous (why I don't know) or tell me they can't be my friend cos I'm apparently prettier than them

Men seem to flock to me, but women just won't give me the time of day. It's not just irl, it even happens online ngl. I'm on a forum and have noticed that while the male members flirt with me, and I can seemingly wrap them all round my little finger, other females will either completely ignore me, or be *****y and catty for no apparent reason. I think I'm a lot younger than most of the women but that's not my fault is it? the older members have their own clique that they make clear I'm not part of. They're also goody two shoes while I'm more daring with what I say

What the hell is wrong with me?! My family always say **** them, men like you, but I just don't understand? This has been happening since my school days. My big sister has plenty of female friends. Maybe I really am too pretty for them (even though I don't see it) but why does that matter so much when I'm friendly and a good person? x
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Insecurity, jealousy, spiteful personality, paranoid, view you as a rival or threat.
Alternatively other women may view you as arrogant, entitled, devious or the type of good looking & charming predatory sociopath that men are inherently susceptible to.
Like 'Gone Girl' or a type of instagram jess from the australian version of married at first sight.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Incel?
LeafMeAlonee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
That's pretty *****y on their part but I guess its born of jealousy.
Though I've never known someone to be hated just for being popular with the other gender... You'd still find plenty of female friends by being a nice person lol
a_human_being?
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by CosmicApathy1)
Incel?
I think they're a female.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
It could be that you are difficult to talk to, intimidating, boring, or you have a '***** face'. Or maybe you don't have enough time to talk to women as you are always flirting with men. Not trying to be mean but you asked the question. We don't really know anything about you to tell you properly.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nothing wrong with you. I thought women were better at making friends than guys, hmmm.
sunshine774
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not your fault, unfortunately some women are insecure and jealous.

Idk why, if I see a pretty woman or I like something about her I'm always genuinely happy for her
a_human_being?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunshine774)
It's not your fault, unfortunately some women are insecure and jealous.

Idk why, if I see a pretty woman or I like something about her I'm always genuinely happy for her
I'm giving you rep not only because I agree with you but because your pfp is ADORABLE
sunshine774
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Asha_m)
I'm giving you rep not only because I agree with you but because your pfp is ADORABLE
Aww thank you! The cat in the pfp looks like my cat when he was a kitten and I've had it on here for years now
a_human_being?
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sunshine774)
Aww thank you! The cat in the pfp looks like my cat when he was a kitten and I've had it on here for years now
I love cats but my dog may have something to say about that
cchloepx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
“They either start bullying me cos they're jealous (why I don't know) or tell me they can't be my friend cos I'm apparently prettier than them”

This is why other women don’t like you. You seem arrogant, self centred, rude, and unlikeable. Maybe try developing a personality other than “wow I’m so pretty and better than everyone and popular with men”
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Tbh. Many women have a good judge of character. But if a man finds a woman attractive he tends to not care if they are a b*tch as long as they can get in their pants.

I would try to figure out what it is you're doing wrong. Do women shrug you off instantly or is it after they get to know you?
frenchie_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Of course there will always be some jealous people, but if you're saying that every women you've encountered has reacted negatively to you then it is definitely another issue. If you are nice and welcoming, most people will return the favour.
GyrosUberAlles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by urlocalinmate)
Nothing wrong with you. I thought women were better at making friends than guys, hmmm.
Why? women usually just have a different kind of friendship than men do - more emotionally open ones. But they aren't "better'' at making friends (or worse, really).
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
I don't know if you intended it, but your post has come off as a little stuck up unfortunately.
GyrosUberAlles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Tbh. Many women have a good judge of character. But if a man finds a woman attractive he tends to not care if they are a b*tch as long as they can get in their pants.
No, we do not. If you are referring to one night stands, yes, nobody cares if they're a ***** cos you won't see them again anyway.

But in a relationship, a committed relationship, loads of men would avoid the b*tch type, no question.

Women have no 6th sense, they make the same mistakes men do - e.g. trusting the wrong people - all the time.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
Yeah you seem arrogant so I understand why women avoid you.
urlocalinmate
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GyrosUberAlles)
Why? women usually just have a different kind of friendship than men do - more emotionally open ones. But they aren't "better'' at making friends (or worse, really).
You love to argue don't you?
Anonymous #6
Report 1 month ago
I have the EXACT same problem. I've realised it may also be part of your personality, for example if you are resistant to other people's drama and don't like getting involved, are an independent person/thinker, girls can sense this and make up their mind that you will not join their clique. Jealousy is not just about looks as many pretty girls have loots of girl friends. I think being independent and not caring what others think is something to do with it.
If you were gorgeous but very timid and insecure i know plenty of toxic girl friends who would pounce at the opportunity to be your 'friend'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.44%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.29%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (43)
17.77%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
14.05%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
26.03%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.42%

Watched Threads