Does anyone think this will turn into a relationship ?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve been getting on well with this guy over message for a very long time , we seem to click very very well. Turns out we are both going to the same university however he leaves this September and I’m not going until next year. He says how it will be good to meet there and he can’t wait for me to start with him and all the thing we can do there. Does anyone know if this could actually turn into something or has gone through something similar as I don’t want to get my hopes up if it’s very unlikely.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
No.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sounds like there’s a possibility. But there a lot of water to flow under the bridge before your at uni together. It’s a back burner option, and see what’s possible when the time comes
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's possible but unlikely. There's a higher chance that he will meet someone new at university and begin dating them. Don't hold out waiting for this person.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by 1582)
It's possible but unlikely. There's a higher chance that he will meet someone new at university and begin dating them. Don't hold out waiting for this person.
Okay thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.63%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
14.86%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
18.07%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.06%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (66)
26.51%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.88%

Watched Threads