Where students always live for a week?hotel or other place

Watch
B7777
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
there is 5 nights' gap between my housing rents for 2 years, I'm thinking about where can I live these days. I've found some hotels but feel too expensive. Does anyone who has a similar experience can give me some advice?
HolmesM1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There are different motel or Airbnb
B7777
Rep:
?
(Original post by HolmesM1)
There are different motel or Airbnb
Thank you
𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My eldest contact is 25th September but wants to be there a week before. So looking at Air Bnbs. We looked at private accommodation for students on short term basis and minimum was 4 weeks. Air bnbs, travelodge, that kind of thing
Lemur14
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I had a 3 night gap and stayed in an airbnb
B7777
Rep:
?
(Original post by 𝓖𝓱𝓸𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓪𝓭𝔂)
My eldest contact is 25th September but wants to be there a week before. So looking at Air Bnbs. We looked at private accommodation for students on short term basis and minimum was 4 weeks. Air bnbs, travelodge, that kind of thing
Thank you it really helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (18)
7.38%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (37)
15.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (44)
18.03%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (35)
14.34%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (63)
25.82%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
19.26%

Watched Threads