The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

International student not able to meet conditions due to national policy

Hey!

As you have read the title of this thread, I am an international student from India and in CBSE board. This year my final exams were cancelled and the marks were awarded on the basis of last 3 year school average performance. Since my school had the first batch it relied on NATIONAL AVERAGE and due to this my marks were decreased significantly. Now because of this reason I could not meet my conditions for computer science. Now if I explain this situation to the university will I have a chance to get in?

These were my conditions: 90 in math and 88% overall

I got these marks: 79 in math and 85% overall
All you can do is submit your marks and see what they decide.

If they aren’t able to take you this year ask about your chances if you resit and reapply for 2022 start.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by PQ
All you can do is submit your marks and see what they decide.

If they aren’t able to take you this year ask about your chances if you resit and reapply for 2022 start.

The problem with next year is that I will have the same academic qualification and my marks wont increase. If they wont accept me this year why would the accept me next year?
Original post by alphanumeric2
The problem with next year is that I will have the same academic qualification and my marks wont increase. If they wont accept me this year why would the accept me next year?

You can always sit a different set of exams or qualifications before summer 2022

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending