I am an international student, applying for LSE undergraduate programme in Management

Watch
Gaju1869
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I am an international student from India, applying for LSE undergraduate programme in Management for 2022. My ICSE and ISC Board % is 95.16 and 95.00 My TOEFEL score is 112. what are my chances of getting into LSE undergraduate course in Management and chances of getting scholarship. I have good extracurriculars as well
Last edited by Gaju1869; 5 months ago
leviticus.
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 months ago
LSE don't care about your extracurriculars at all.
Gaju1869
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by leviticus.)
LSE don't care about your extracurriculars at all.
what about chances of getting scholarship??
leviticus.
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Gaju1869)
what about chances of getting scholarship??
I don't know enough about your country's grading system to comment on that. I just know LSE don't care about extracurriculars, neither do any top UK schools.
rishabh728
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
I am an international student from India, applying for LSE undergraduate programme in Management for 2022. My ICSE and ISC Board % is 95.16 and 95.00 My TOEFEL score is 112. what are my chances of getting into LSE undergraduate course in Management and chances of getting scholarship. I have good extracurriculars as well
Hi
I am also from India CBSE board and I am applying for economics and economic history
ash_2005
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 months ago
Your board score is really good and I think it'll be fine for LSE. The only thing is you need to make your personal statement good and include a lot of supercurriculars. UK schools (especially the top ones) don't care that much about your extra curriculars. They mainly care about activities that are subject specific to you degree.
jassowal
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rishabh728)
Hi
I am also from India CBSE board and I am applying for economics and economic history
Hi, I have a question regarding predicted grades for CBSE. Do schools need to provide per subject predicted grades or just the overall?
rishabh728
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by jassowal)
Hi, I have a question regarding predicted grades for CBSE. Do schools need to provide per subject predicted grades or just the overall?
Per subject
jassowal
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Per subject
That is strange. My son's teacher told me that she just got an overall grade question and not per subject. Are you sure it is per subject? or are you assuming?
rishabh728
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
That is strange. My son's teacher told me that she just got an overall grade question and not per subject. Are you sure it is per subject? or are you assuming?
Last year when I got my predicted scores they were per subject like 90 in English and 95 in maths
jassowal
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Last year when I got my predicted scores they were per subject like 90 in English and 95 in maths
got predicted scores from School, right? In my case also the school gave my son per subject predicted grades on a letterhead. The question is: when the reference teacher was filling them up in UCAS reference form, did they have per subject option or just one overall.
rishabh728
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by PyProgrammer289)
Do you go Ealing CC by any chance ?
No
Gaju1869
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
got predicted scores from School, right? In my case also the school gave my son per subject predicted grades on a letterhead. The question is: when the reference teacher was filling them up in UCAS reference form, did they have per subject option or just one overall.
Teacher simply needs to submit scan copy of the predicted grades not fill anything
jassowal
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Teacher simply needs to submit scan copy of the predicted grades not fill anything
For UCAS, teacher will get a link where he/she fills in the scores.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

When did you submit your Ucas application if you applied to go to university this year?

September 2021 (36)
7.11%
October 2021 (227)
44.86%
November 2021 (60)
11.86%
December 2021 (65)
12.85%
January 2021 (60)
11.86%
I still haven't submitted it yet! (43)
8.5%