Official University of Liverpool 2022 applicant thread

Watch
University of Liverpool
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hello everyone!

Welcome to our official thread for University of Liverpool 2022 applicants and those considering studying with us in 2022.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the University, city or your course of interest. You can also use this thread to find other students interested in similar courses.

Our current student ambassadors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice.

We can't wait to hear from you.

University of Liverpool TSR Team
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Thread now has a Red Title :nutcase:

You can find a list of applicants threads for other universities and courses here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=7066634
Anonymous #1
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ATreutler2291)
I applied to Uni of Liverpool on Friday to Study BEng Aerospace engineering with a year in industry and with pilot studies. Should I expect to receive an email from Liverpool confirming they have received my application through UCAS?
Thank you! I can't wait!
Hey, my application got sent off on Tuesday and I literally received an offer yesterday (Wednesday)! They sent me the acknowledgment email today, even though I’ve already been offered a place, but I think that means you should expect an acknowledgement email too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (44)
12.98%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (93)
27.43%
I'm a bit unsure (60)
17.7%
I'm finding things difficult (112)
33.04%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (30)
8.85%

Watched Threads