The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Official University of Liverpool 2022 applicant thread

Hello everyone!

Welcome to our official thread for University of Liverpool 2022 applicants and those considering studying with us in 2022.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the University, city or your course of interest. You can also use this thread to find other students interested in similar courses.

Our current student ambassadors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice.

We can't wait to hear from you.

University of Liverpool TSR Team :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Thread now has a Red Title :nutcase:

You can find a list of applicants threads for other universities and courses here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7066634
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by ATreutler2291
I applied to Uni of Liverpool on Friday to Study BEng Aerospace engineering with a year in industry and with pilot studies. Should I expect to receive an email from Liverpool confirming they have received my application through UCAS?
Thank you! I can't wait!

Hey, my application got sent off on Tuesday and I literally received an offer yesterday (Wednesday)! They sent me the acknowledgment email today, even though I’ve already been offered a place, but I think that means you should expect an acknowledgement email too.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, my application got sent off on Tuesday and I literally received an offer yesterday (Wednesday)! They sent me the acknowledgment email today, even though I’ve already been offered a place, but I think that means you should expect an acknowledgement email too.

Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer - let me know if you have any questions or queries about the course, city or the University :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
hey I hope that you are well I never consider Liverpool as my options but last a few days I think I decided to apply Liverpool as my 4th choice
could you please rate our your university experience what are the best accommodations how is the travelling and cost like ( living cost)
is it diverse
is it lgbtq friendly
are there most female or male
how is the clubbing culture
hey I hope that you are well I never consider Liverpool as my options but last a few days I think I decided to apply Liverpool as my 4th choice
could you please rate our your university experience what are the best accommodations how is the travelling and cost like ( living cost)
is it diverse
is it lgbtq friendly
are there most female or male
how is the clubbing culture

Hi there!

I'm really glad to hear that you decided to choose the University of Liverpool as one of your options - great choice!

I'll try to answer all of your questions below:

So the University is very diverse, there is a variety of cultures and nationalities on campus, and in particular, many Chinese students since our University has a joint/partner University in China called XJTLU, in total there are over 9000 international students. The Guild of Students has societies for many different cultures so definitely check out their societies page to see more! The University and city itself is really LGBTQ friendly, in general, I feel that the city is hugely welcoming about the diversity of all kinds, and there are many LGBTQ events throughout the year e.g. Liverpool Pride, we also have a 'Gay Quarter in the city with lots of LGBTQ clubs and events going on! I have taken a look at the stats and the University is made up of 55% females.

The clubbing club in Liverpool is great - we have a huge history of clubbing in Liverpoool e.g. Cream, but today there is a real mixture of clubs to visit, so if you are into underground dance music there are loads of small warehouse clubs, but also more mainstream large clubs in the city-centre e.g. on Concert Square..and everything in between! So you are definitely going to find what you like in the city :smile:

If there is anything you want to know more about let me know.

Reply 6
Hi,

I have applied to the University via. UCAS for undergraduate entry into Liverpool. My question is whether Liverpool has a separate login for undergraduate applicants, or will I be notified of any interviews via UCAS and/or my emails?

Also, love the Uni! Went to the open day and it was really enjoyable.
Hi there!

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the open day and such a great experience of the University.

You will get any information on interviews etc., directly via your email which you signed up to UCAS on, so keep an eye on there, fingers crossed you get an interview offer soon :smile:

Hi there. I have a contextual offer from Liverpool for Politics (BBB) as it gives me a great back up, which I am really pleased about. I am also a Cambridge applicant and considering Bath and Nottingham too. I have not been to look at campus yet, never even been to Liverpool. Are the Uni putting on any open days for offer holders any time soon?

Thank you
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hello everyone!

Welcome to our official thread for University of Liverpool 2022 applicants and those considering studying with us in 2022.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about the University, city or your course of interest. You can also use this thread to find other students interested in similar courses.

Our current student ambassadors will be on hand to answer any questions and offer advice.

Hi, I’m really excited, I received an offer from liverpool the other day, haven’t looked around the uni yet but I have family who live there so know the city, will there be in person offer holder days?
Original post by emily5411
Hi, I’m really excited, I received an offer from liverpool the other day, haven’t looked around the uni yet but I have family who live there so know the city, will there be in person offer holder days?

hey what did you apply for?
Original post by summer.04x
hey what did you apply for?

Modern languages, are you applying?
Original post by emily5411
Modern languages, are you applying?

yes girl im applying to psychology
Original post by summer.04x
yes girl im applying to psychology

Cool!
i got an offer from liverpool today!! :biggrin:
I just got on offer for law!! :smile:
Hi guys, I have an offer for the Earth Science foundation year (CDD), hoping to progress onto the Geophysics (Geology) degree. I'm planning on firming Liverpool :smile:
Great to see so many of you getting offers, well done to you all! If you have any questions or you'd like to know anything more about the University or city then feel free to ask away :smile:

Hi guys, I have an offer for the Earth Science foundation year (CDD), hoping to progress onto the Geophysics (Geology) degree. I'm planning on firming Liverpool :smile:

Congrats on your offer. Will you be doing the foundation in a local college or at the uni campus. Also do you know much about the student accommodation. I’m possible doing maths with FY. Need to get ccc no offers yet.
Original post by University of Liverpool
Hello everyone!

Hello,
I come from C London…and applied to Liverpool. I live in a very affluent part…but would like to experience a diff city people etc. However, without sounding like a snob! please could you direct me to most comfortable place to live in student accommodation at Liverpool university. Much appreciated.

Quick Reply

Latest