username5814184
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi:

Do you know how to "resubmit" the ATAS form? I received an email for an amendment on referee weeks ago, I modified the content, but the webpage still shows "CHANGES REQUIRED".

I have tried many ways to click the webpage, but still can't find any button for "resubmit". Do you know if it's OK for me to just put it there?

Best
Tian
username5814184
Rep:
?
Could anyone help me? I really can't find the button. So you guys who said you "successfully resubmitted", how exactly you resubmitted? Please give me some hint to try.

The genric email I received shows "PLEASE DO NOT MAKE A DUPLICATE APPLICATION IF YOUR EXISTING ONE IS CURRENTLY UNDER PROCESS AS THIS CAN CAUSE FURTHER DELAYS."
username5814184
Rep:
?
I solved it. I can't believe I wasted 3 weeks on this button..

There is a system bug in page. My issue is in the referee section. You MUST fulfill phone number and email if you want to make change. The website shows email or telephone is required, and the first time when I submit, I did not add phone number. However, I can confirm we need phone number for change required.

Please, if you did not see submit button, keep try, and keep fulfill all information on the page, it must be submitted. Don't wait the CHANGE_REQUIRED red status.
Zzada
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by username5814184)
Hi:

Do you know how to "resubmit" the ATAS form? I received an email for an amendment on referee weeks ago, I modified the content, but the webpage still shows "CHANGES REQUIRED".

I have tried many ways to click the webpage, but still can't find any button for "resubmit". Do you know if it's OK for me to just put it there?

Best
Tian
Does anyone know after you resubmit your application when you get asked to do some changes, how much time it takes to get the atas,?
vigneshrena2495
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I am also facing this issue anyone help me thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (251)
57.44%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (58)
13.27%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.76%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (38)
8.7%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.49%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.35%

Watched Threads