The Student Room Group

Ucas track update for BTEC results

I’m waiting on BTEC level 3 extended diploma results to come out and track to be updated. As this isn’t an a level will my track update with the unis having my grades before Tuesday 10th august?

I’ve looked everywhere to find out if these grades get released and updated earlier than a levels but can’t find any info. Pls help
Original post by holj30
I’m waiting on BTEC level 3 extended diploma results to come out and track to be updated. As this isn’t an a level will my track update with the unis having my grades before Tuesday 10th august?

I’ve looked everywhere to find out if these grades get released and updated earlier than a levels but can’t find any info. Pls help

Track won't update before Tuesday 8:30am.
Original post by holj30

Track is frozen until Tuesday 8:30am

BTEC results come through with the A level results and universities are instructed to treat August results BTECs as under embargo the same as A levels

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending