The Student Room Group

The blog of the thrivingfrog šŸø

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Ah- idk what it's like to be a prefect but it doesn't sound fun.

Hmm... maybe do another 15min study with me video? Like so you can get a video and revision done at once

Don't you get emails sent about lessons? We all have an online timetable for music which tells us

I HATE prefecting with a passion, only upside is I can get to the front of the canteen queue. I might have to because I simply do not have time, but then it's like people aren't actually going to watch and idek what to do. No we have to check a board in the music building but I've not had chance to look this week and ah
Original post by thrivingfrog
I HATE prefecting with a passion, only upside is I can get to the front of the canteen queue. I might have to because I simply do not have time, but then it's like people aren't actually going to watch and idek what to do. No we have to check a board in the music building but I've not had chance to look this week and ah

Pahahha might stay out of that when it's my turn at prefecting then :laugh: I never get lunch anyway so wouldn't affect me. I mean, I watch it and I like the music :laugh: Oh-- I find emailing easier although my music timetable is deciding to not want to work atm > : ( I mean I have nothing music lesson-wise tomorrow, just orchestra, but I use it for my academic timetable as well :cry2:
Original post by hxnnxh_13.11.06
Pahahha might stay out of that when it's my turn at prefecting then :laugh: I never get lunch anyway so wouldn't affect me. I mean, I watch it and I like the music :laugh: Oh-- I find emailing easier although my music timetable is deciding to not want to work atm > : ( I mean I have nothing music lesson-wise tomorrow, just orchestra, but I use it for my academic timetable as well :cry2:

My school just isn't that organised :laugh: honestly it's such a mess LMAO state school tings
My school just isn't that organised :laugh: honestly it's such a mess LMAO state school tings

Pahahhahahaha lmaoo tbf we're supposed to be organised and then all the school sites have decided to crash :/
Do you ever realise how lonely you are like I don't have friends .
Like I have friends but i hardly talk to anyone one-on-one and idk if it's my fault because sometimes I'm like 'do I even need friends' because I'm still alive and I've literally had no friends who I speak to other than at school for a good 5 years. Like what's even the point, do I just delete all social contact platforms and just live 'alone' because sometimes I'd rather not speak to anyone at all-

Anywho don't mind my random thoughts, hope it's entertaining or sum shizzle
Do you ever realise how lonely you are like I don't have friends .
Like I have friends but i hardly talk to anyone one-on-one and idk if it's my fault because sometimes I'm like 'do I even need friends' because I'm still alive and I've literally had no friends who I speak to other than at school for a good 5 years. Like what's even the point, do I just delete all social contact platforms and just live 'alone' because sometimes I'd rather not speak to anyone at all-

Anywho don't mind my random thoughts, hope it's entertaining or sum shizzle

I count you as one of my friends :smile:
Hello. Thumbnail vote :smile:

PicsArt_11-24-04.36.00.jpgPicsArt_11-24-04.35.52.jpg
Hello. Thumbnail vote :smile:

PicsArt_11-24-04.36.00.jpgPicsArt_11-24-04.35.52.jpg

1!
Its my birthday
its my birthday

happy birthday!!! :biggrin: