The Student Room Group

sixth form help!!

hello

i’m choosing between 2 sixth forms on results day, one of which i really want to go to and the other almost just as much but it’s really plan B

however my “plan b” school gave me an appointment from 10-10:30 and my “plan a” school’s appointment is at 11:30-12 (so if i get rejected i can’t go to plan b)

plan b gave me a telephone number incase i know i’m “going to delay” i’m not sure what to do? if i do call in what should i say if i do delay?
Are

Original post by lean1bean
hello

i’m choosing between 2 sixth forms on results day, one of which i really want to go to and the other almost just as much but it’s really plan B

however my “plan b” school gave me an appointment from 10-10:30 and my “plan a” school’s appointment is at 11:30-12 (so if i get rejected i can’t go to plan b)

plan b gave me a telephone number incase i know i’m “going to delay” i’m not sure what to do? if i do call in what should i say if i do delay?

Are you able to go to both and then if you secure a place at the one that you want, you can call the other one and tell them you don't need the place and they will give it to somebody else. Also speak to your teachers about this on results day or just email them- they can give you some alternative suggestions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending