ellabella_t
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

I will be joining UEA in Sept and I plan to use the gym. I was wondering what exercise equipment there is in the gym?
bridgesm
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ellabella_t)
Hi,

I will be joining UEA in Sept and I plan to use the gym. I was wondering what exercise equipment there is in the gym?
Lots.
ellabella_t
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I will wait until I get there then, no worries. Thanks!
University of East Anglia
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Hi,

Hi ellabella_t

Congratulations, we can't wait to welcome you in September. You'll be pleased to know that UEA's Sportspark was ranked Excellent (Quest Sport England 2018) and is renowned for being one of the best university sports centres in the country.

Have you visited our Virtual Open Day? You'll find you can take a virtual tour of the facilities but here is a video which you might enjoy too.

You'll also find lots of information about the facilities on our website. Including specific details about the gym, where you'll find there are over 60 exercise classes a week, and a fully equipped gym with over 125 pieces of equipment. Take a look on the Sportspark website too.

Hope this helps and see you in September.
mimikins
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
hi just wondering if you would be ok with me DMing you as I am waiting for a decision from Cambridge for the education course and I’m so panicked!
mimikins
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
I will wait until I get there then, no worries. Thanks!
hi there
I know you studied at Cambridge and wondered if you could let me know how you found the education course. I’m waiting on a decision in a week and am so nervous ( prob won’t get an offer)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads