The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

ucl portal leak

yesterday everyone that applied to ucl could access their enrolment status from the portal. idk if it was a glitch but im really scared. Anyone check their status ? what reply did you get ?

Scroll to see replies

would do you mean enrollment status? I remember them giving me a ucl portal link a while back but didnt log in to it
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Badders8467
would do you mean enrollment status? I remember them giving me a ucl portal link a while back but didnt log in to it

as in they say if you got in or not
we already got our offers though?
Reply 4
me too but apparently it happened last year too
Reply 5
we already got our offers though?

yh but when the uni gets your grade they decide if they accept or reject you
Original post by hloop
yh but when the uni gets your grade they decide if they accept or reject you

oh damn they already got our grades. Wished i check the portal yesterday
Reply 7
oh damn they already got our grades. Wished i check the portal yesterday

you can still check it . log into ucl portal. in the search bar write disabled student application. then press applicant support questionnaire then at the top press student details and it’ll tell you
What does it say if you got in or you didnt get in
Original post by hloop
you can still check it . log into ucl portal. in the search bar write disabled student application. then press applicant support questionnaire then at the top press student details and it’ll tell you

Looks like it’s under maintenance now so I guess I missed my chance😭
Original post by Regulus44
What does it say if you got in or you didnt get in

it's supposed to say UF or Uncond if u got in
idk what it says if u got rejected (R probably?)
My sister saw 'applicant now UF elsewhere' which is super confusing
Original post by taryn728

apparently that means she got into her insurance but not her firm (ucl) idk tho
Original post by taryn728

wow. Is it because that your sister firmed the other uni and UCL was her insured one? as UF elsewhere could mean she got an unconditional firmed offer from that uni (correct me if I'm wrong)
I saw UF elsewhere too. But UCL was my firm. I thought your firm uni doesn’t know anything about your insurance uni.
Original post by Anonymous
I saw UF elsewhere too. But UCL was my firm. I thought your firm uni doesn’t know anything about your insurance uni.

That’s what I thought too
Do you think it means I got rejected?
Hey guys,

Sorry that this has happened - that must have been stressful :frown: I hope you're all looking after yourselves today.

Do any of you have any more information on when this happened? If anyone has any screenshots of what happened as well, that would be super useful - you can PM if you'd prefer as well.

We're in contact with UCAS and just want to make sure we've got all the information we can about this so they can look into it.

Mine said cond acceptance to uncond offer-accepted firmly’. Hopefully it’s trueee
Original post by StrawberryDreams
Hey guys,

Sorry that this has happened - that must have been stressful :frown: I hope you're all looking after yourselves today.

Do any of you have any more information on when this happened? If anyone has any screenshots of what happened as well, that would be super useful - you can PM if you'd prefer as well.

We're in contact with UCAS and just want to make sure we've got all the information we can about this so they can look into it.

This is what it looked like for me:

Quick Reply