The Student Room Group

Enrolment day

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I’m planning to go to Leyton sixth form (safe option) for the enrolment day and London academy of excellence Tottenham. My Leyton sixth form is at 10:30 but I really wanted to attend lae Tottenham first to see if I had got in without having to spend £50 at lsc.

Tbh the money isn’t really a problems but I wanted to know whether I would be allowed to pick the college I want to go to after I attend both enrolment days.
So basically after I attend both for sure (not conditional) lae and lsc (hopefully get into both) will I be allowed to pick my final choice?
Original post by Student727282
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could help me.
I’m planning to go to Leyton sixth form (safe option) for the enrolment day and London academy of excellence Tottenham. My Leyton sixth form is at 10:30 but I really wanted to attend lae Tottenham first to see if I had got in without having to spend £50 at lsc.

Tbh the money isn’t really a problems but I wanted to know whether I would be allowed to pick the college I want to go to after I attend both enrolment days.
So basically after I attend both for sure (not conditional) lae and lsc (hopefully get into both) will I be allowed to pick my final choice?

U are allowed to enrol at multiple different sixth forms/colleges. In fact some ppl just switch between attending multiple schools in the first few weeks. Just make sure to email/call the school you end up rejecting.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest