Scouselad96
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi everyone, setting up a forum for this years graduate cohort!
Proxenus
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
cool
Chk02
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hi, I have just completed my video interview. Anyone else who completed the interview and heard back? I know it's pretty early to hear back considering the applications just opened
alp817
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I completed all the tests, have got onto the webpage with the introductory video discussing the video interview but haven’t actually received any feedback from the previous tests. Is that normal? I thought I would get feedback for each test before proceeding to the next or being rejected, but I have heard nothing! I really thought I’d failed the maths too which is even more confusing!
fluffcloud
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I havent received any feedback either and ive completed the VI yesterday
LiamWhiteRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have received an emailing advising that I've passed the video interview, so it's just hoping and waiting that there is a place at AC for me. Same position last year, though applied later on so there wasn't any space on an AC. Hope that applying early will mean that isn't a problem!
Leaderboard
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Every year I apply, I get kicked out at the situational judgement test and cannot progress any further.

Happened this year too.
Scouselad96
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by LiamWhiteRose)
I have received an emailing advising that I've passed the video interview, so it's just hoping and waiting that there is a place at AC for me. Same position last year, though applied later on so there wasn't any space on an AC. Hope that applying early will mean that isn't a problem!
Great stuff. What scheme have you applied for?
LiamWhiteRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Scouselad96)
Great stuff. What scheme have you applied for?
Change and Business Solutions. You?
Ki4n
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
could any one help me with the VI questions? I have other banks to trade for
Chk02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How long did it take for Natwest to respond that you have passed the video interview?
LiamWhiteRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chk02)
How long did it take for Natwest to respond that you have passed the video interview?
I completed the VI last Sunday evening and they let me know Tuesday afternoon.
Scouselad96
Rep:
?
Change and Business Solutions. You?
Yes also C&BS. Good luck to you!
Scouselad96
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ki4n)
could any one help me with the VI questions? I have other banks to trade for
It's not fair to trade or share interview questions to other candidates. The information in your email from NatWest will give you an insight into the questions you will be asked.
mbaby
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Do you have to wear smart clothing in the video interview?
LiamWhiteRose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by mbaby)
Do you have to wear smart clothing in the video interview?
I did, and I would suggest everyone does. It's an interview, whether you can see the person watching the videos or not
kvrlstf
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Chk02)
Hi, I have just completed my video interview. Anyone else who completed the interview and heard back? I know it's pretty early to hear back considering the applications just opened
Hey, I submitted my video interview on the 29th and received an email 3 days later saying that I've passed that stage and now should wait whilst they shortlist people for the AC.
mbaby
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by kvrlstf)
Hey, I submitted my video interview on the 29th and received an email 3 days later saying that I've passed that stage and now should wait whilst they shortlist people for the AC.
Wow that’s amazing, well done!! I just completed my VI today so hopefully I pass. If you don’t mind me asking, what programme did you apply for?
Chk02
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied for the HR Graduate Programme and completed my VI on 29th. Waiting to hear back on the result.
Spursy1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Submitted my VI on 28th September and found out I’ve passed on 1 October. It says they’re now shortlisting candidates for ACs
Last edited by Spursy1; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (175)
55.73%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (44)
14.01%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (34)
10.83%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (29)
9.24%
I haven't started researching yet (18)
5.73%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (14)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed