Today i found out my brother is colorist.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Was scrolling through tiktok and showing him a bunch of girls, then he said "if they black asf it's an automatic pass" He then went on a rant on how he only finds brownskins or lightskins attractive, and that he would only take on a darkskin if held at gunpoint, said he would rather be single than ever consider a darksin. He is black himself. What do i do? He is younger than me
Son of the Sea
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Take a shot every time OP mentions skin.
urlocalinmate
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
The guy needs to calm his tits.
Anonymous #1
also, he racist against desi people
ROTL94
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
, and that he would only take on a darkskin if held at gunpoint,
Is he employing them?
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
also, he racist against desi people
Not at all surprised (saying this as a black person) - colorism/racism towards asians is normalised in the black community... but also in every other one so its not something shocking - how old is he exactly btw? If he's like 9 talk to him but make sure not to over complicate it - however whatever the age make sure the message is clear that he is contributing to racism
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AmIReallyHere)
Not at all surprised (saying this as a black person) - colorism/racism towards asians is normalised in the black community... but also in every other one so its not something shocking - how old is he exactly btw? If he's like 9 talk to him but make sure not to over complicate it - however whatever the age make sure the message is clear that he is contributing to racism
He isn't colorism towards south asians, just doesn't found them attractive
AmIReallyHere
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
He isn't colorism towards south asians, just doesn't found them attractive
I meant more colorism (one issue)
racism against asians (another issue)
Can I ask how he is racist to desi people by the way?
Elize W
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Why would you do anything? I cant see anything wrong about this situation. Your brother has a sexual preference to girls with certain physical features - skin color in this particular case.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elize W)
Why would you do anything? I cant see anything wrong about this situation. Your brother has a sexual preference to girls with certain physical features - skin color in this particular case.
Although im lightskin, i just feel sad for my darkskin sisters
Elize W
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Although im lightskin, i just feel sad for my darkskin sisters
Because your brother doesnt find them attractive? They need to find other guys who are attracted to their features and your brother needs to find a girl he is attracted to. The same thing goes for all types of features like hight or being overweight/slim.
Elize W
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
This post is like: "I feel sad for his guy friends - how do i turn him bi?"
Last edited by Elize W; 2 months ago
Anonymous #1
This post is like: "I feel sad for his guy friends - how do i turn him bi?"
ok
Wired_1800
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Was scrolling through tiktok and showing him a bunch of girls, then he said "if they black asf it's an automatic pass" He then went on a rant on how he only finds brownskins or lightskins attractive, and that he would only take on a darkskin if held at gunpoint, said he would rather be single than ever consider a darksin. He is black himself. What do i do? He is younger than me
He is a clown
Broken Leg
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I thought you where going to tell us that you found some adult colouring books hidden under his bed.
lunariumxo
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
colourism is not preference love. its hate. if he is growing to be like that it can later form into racism. its not preference when you slender someone's skin colour
Elize W
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by lunariumxo)
colourism is not preference love. its hate. if he is growing to be like that it can later form into racism. its not preference when you slender someone's skin colour
Have o missed sth about him hating black girls? I thought he doesnt find them attractive
Anonymous #1
Have o missed sth about him hating black girls? I thought he doesnt find them attractive
oh he doesn't hate black girls, he hates darkskinned black girls, only dates brown- light skinned
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

it's pretty normal.. a lot of black men think like that
bethwantsdeath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
i think there’s a massive difference between having a sexual preference and completely belittling women that don’t fit it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (196)
55.37%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (49)
13.84%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (40)
11.3%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (33)
9.32%
I haven't started researching yet (21)
5.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (15)
4.24%

Watched Threads