The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

University of Law??

I got rejected by birmingham and aston today and am absolutely heartbroken.

I was predicted AAC and came out with really bad grades but the university of law offered me a place which i will be taking.

Does anyone know how the university is and if anyone else is going? more specifically the birmingham campus?
Original post by svtancharli
I got rejected by birmingham and aston today and am absolutely heartbroken.

I was predicted AAC and came out with really bad grades but the university of law offered me a place which i will be taking.

Does anyone know how the university is and if anyone else is going? more specifically the birmingham campus?

Hi svtancharli,

Sorry to hear that you didn't get into the universities you wanted to.

In terms of what University of Law have been with them now for nearly 4 years and have really enjoyed my experience. So much so after my first degree with them I sign up to do my second one as well.

I really enjoyed the fact that they offer a really good employability team who are great when it comes to helping you plan for your career after your degree. As well as the online access to the library resources is fantastic.

I unfortuntely am an Online student so do not know about the Birmingham campus - however there is a FB group that you can join to connect with other students attending or going to attend that campus. The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/471976783289444.

Feel free to ask anymore questions.

Best of luck with you studies,
Tam
Student Ambassador ULaw
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending