The Student Room Group
Original post by abcd0613
Was there inflation in CIE (CAIE) a/as level? I am talking about the countries which HAD exams, EXCLUDING the UK. I got 4a in AS level and I am afraid of grade inflation since there might be too many students with 4as, therefore making the competition fierce.

I'm not too sure about the overall picture of CIE grades. I would say that regardless of the overall picture you should be really proud of 4 As and not worry too much today! You should be celebrating :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Evil Homer
I'm not too sure about the overall picture of CIE grades. I would say that regardless of the overall picture you should be really proud of 4 As and not worry too much today! You should be celebrating :smile:

Thank you! :smile:
Original post by abcd0613
Was there inflation in CIE (CAIE) a/as level? I am talking about the countries which HAD exams, EXCLUDING the UK. I got 4a in AS level and I am afraid of grade inflation since there might be too many students with 4as, therefore making the competition fierce.

Well, being honest there was just compare the raw statistics of November 2019 Cie As level and 2021 June you notice a huge spike for students with A's in 2021
Did anyone do 9708/41 may June 2022??

Latest