EY Apprenticeship 2022

Watch this thread
username5111366
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Just wanted to start the thread for the people applying for the 2022 apprenticeship at EY!

Applications are now open so good luck everyone!!
Gandu_Slayer3
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 months ago
Hi, for the first part of the application it asks for my A level results. I’ve only just finished year 12 and have end of year 12 results. Should I just use those?
Last edited by Gandu_Slayer3; 11 months ago
username5111366
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by Gandu_Slayer3)
Hi, for the first part of the application it asks for my A level results. I’ve only just finished year 12 and have end of year 12 results. Should I just use those?
I'd say just put in your predicted grades for year 13
wrxnn
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Just finished my numerical test :^) How'd everyone else find it?
IBCA25
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I never went through with this but got offered a place in the London office through the business academy so if you need any advice lmk
wrxnn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by IBCA25)
I never went through with this but got offered a place in the London office through the business academy so if you need any advice lmk
Is there any key advice you'd give? Like what they look for in the interviews, what to expect
IBCA25
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by wrxnn)
Is there any key advice you'd give? Like what they look for in the interviews, what to expect
I’d say understand the role of the scheme so understands the accountabilities an auditor has along with key stakeholders when auditing a company responsibility to investors, employees and the greater framework of what comes with your job. But tbh don’t stress too much about it the Hr are really nice helpful and super supportive. Once I got through on like the insight days each stage they went through with what I should expect.
wrxnn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
I’d say understand the role of the scheme so understands the accountabilities an auditor has along with key stakeholders when auditing a company responsibility to investors, employees and the greater framework of what comes with your job. But tbh don’t stress too much about it the Hr are really nice helpful and super supportive. Once I got through on like the insight days each stage they went through with what I should expect.
Thanks! Mind if I ask, are you working in a similar/related field right now? If so how are you finding it?
IBCA25
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by wrxnn)
Thanks! Mind if I ask, are you working in a similar/related field right now? If so how are you finding it?
Yeah sure I’m going to start as a trainee at JP Morgan Asset Management in September so although not completely the same it is financial services.
wrxnn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Yeah sure I’m going to start as a trainee at JP Morgan Asset Management in September so although not completely the same it is financial services.
Oh sweet, congratulations!
dpsngg
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
May i ask what route you took instead of the EY apprenticeship? And how did this route specifically allow u to get the JP morgan placement? I want to eventually go there myself so would be very helpful for me to know.
Gandu_Slayer3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by wrxnn)
Just finished my numerical test :^) How'd everyone else find it?
Bro did u put ur year 12 end of year results in the application. I’m gonna wait till year 13 starts so I can ask what my predicted are
wrxnn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Gandu_Slayer3)
Bro did u put ur year 12 end of year results in the application. I’m gonna wait till year 13 starts so I can ask what my predicted are
Didn’t you get given your predicted results? I got mine in a data drop this month, they gave me my grade on the exams and then my predicted year 13 grade.

I didn’t pass the assessment unfortunately, but good luck to you
username5111366
Rep:
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
(Original post by wrxnn)
Didn’t you get given your predicted results? I got mine in a data drop this month, they gave me my grade on the exams and then my predicted year 13 grade.

I didn’t pass the assessment unfortunately, but good luck to you
Don't worry I didn't pass either (even though i thought I did well) 🥲🥲🥲
wrxnn
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Peeacee)
I wouldn't overthink it, you have to be in the top 20% to pass the numerical assessment apparently, let alone pass the interviews after that.
angelabennett
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
Has anyone heard back from their final assessment yet ?
Gandu_Slayer3
Rep:
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Peeacee)
Wait what, was the assessment hard? What kinda questions was on it. I was told it would be like percentage questions
Anom-007
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hey Guys, I am going to apply for the Technology Consulting Degree Apprenticeship in London. It goes under Digital and Technology and states that you will be working towards a BSC in Digital and Technology Solutions. However, it does not state what level this degree apprenticeship is. Does anyone whether it is level 4,6 or 7. Good Luck to you all!
Disperately
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Level 6. Good luck!
Anom-007
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Disperately)
Level 6. Good luck!
Cheers for the answer mate! How do you know that it is level 6? Is there a page where it states this. Have a good day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
19.59%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (36)
24.32%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (76)
51.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads