The Student Room Group
University of York
York

Accomodation swap

I’ve been given Derwent college with shared bathroom and catered. I’d like to get a non-catered accomodation preferably Goodricke or Langwith please let me know if you could help
Hey, I've got a offer for a Band 2 Shared Bathroom which is Catered on James College. Its a 40 week let and it's £6,255.20. I'm just looking for a room with a en suite if anyone wants to swap just message I'm looking for any room really as long as it's ensuite
University of York
York
Reply 2
Original post by Stefo_123
I’ve been given Derwent college with shared bathroom and catered. I’d like to get a non-catered accomodation preferably Goodricke or Langwith please let me know if you could help

Hey, I've got offered Band 3 Shared Bathroom Goodricke College, self-catered. If you are still interested, I'd like to swap rooms!!
Original post by Stefo_123

Hi! I am at Goodricke, my room is non-catered and huge. If you are interested please reply! :smile:
Original post by DiegoTorrego
Hi! I am at Goodricke, my room is non-catered and huge. If you are interested please reply! :smile:

Also, it is Band 3 and on the first floor so you have nice windows that do not go directly into the street, that way you are not exposed to the people passing by.

Quick Reply

Latest