The Student Room Group

Sitting Autumn 2021 exams or Resitting A-Levels Summer 2022?

My TAGs cannot be used to apply to uni. I am considering doing the Autumn exams, as the final grade would be the higher grade between the summer and autumn exams.
I am conflicted about balancing 3 subjects in less than 2 months (plus self-studying the topics not covered in school). Should I do the summer 2022 exam instead and would these count as a RESIT grade if I do? As I received TAGs (teacher-assessed grades) never did sit exams this summer2020.
I would be applying for uni next September 2022 anyway. So I wanted to know if it is worth rushing and do the autumn exams.
If anyone could give me their advice.
Thank you
How long do you need to revise the whole syllabus? Remember that the exam is not just the bits your school managed to cover.
Would you feel more confident if you had the whole year to revise/study new topics?
Will your school allow you to repeat Y13?
Original post by EA6781
My TAGs cannot be used to apply to uni. I am considering doing the Autumn exams, as the final grade would be the higher grade between the summer and autumn exams.
I am conflicted about balancing 3 subjects in less than 2 months (plus self-studying the topics not covered in school). Should I do the summer 2022 exam instead and would these count as a RESIT grade if I do? As I received TAGs (teacher-assessed grades) never did sit exams this summer2020.
I would be applying for uni next September 2022 anyway. So I wanted to know if it is worth rushing and do the autumn exams.
If anyone could give me their advice.
Thank you

Hi!
I’m in the same position as you but I have decided to do the summer exams in 2022 as it would have been too stressful to do them in the autumn.
Good luck

Quick Reply

Latest