The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University September 21 group chat.

Hi everyone! I thought it would be interesting to see who is going to Newcastle this year?

Maybe we could all start a Snapchat group chat to talk about it and get to know some people before we start!

If anyone wants to add me its page81y on snapchat :smile: Just add me and I'll add you all to a group chat!
Reply 1
i had already add u
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by Pagey81
Hi everyone! I thought it would be interesting to see who is going to Newcastle this year?

Maybe we could all start a Snapchat group chat to talk about it and get to know some people before we start!

If anyone wants to add me its page81y on snapchat :smile: Just add me and I'll add you all to a group chat!

Hi Pagey81,

It's great to see you're joining us this September :smile: If you're joining us for undergraduate study, we actually have a 2021 Offer Holders Facebook group where you can meet flatmates, coursemates and likeminded students all before arriving in Newcastle. Here you can discuss anything about university life - from living in and exploring Newcastle to studying and joining clubs and societies on campus. You can even join Snapchat group chats here too. Register for the group here.

Hope this helps!
Laura

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending